Who wins

• Nas

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Jay

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Damian Marley is lyrically subpar?

Damian Marley is very much subpar to Jay…yes

Is Damian Marley dope?? Yup!! Was Distant Relatives a dope album?? Yup!!

Would you be able to beat Jay Z in a versuz by just playin’ Damian Marley’s verses alone?? HELLLLLLLLL FUCK NO!!! lol

And ANYBODY who says yes is either trollin’…a Nas SUPER Stan or a Jay Z SUPER hater…or all of tha 3

Damian Marley is very much subpar to Jay…yes

Is Damian Marley dope?? Yup!! Was Distant Relatives a dope album?? Yup!!

Would you be able to beat Jay Z in a versuz by just playin’ Damian Marley’s verses alone?? HELLLLLLLLL FUCK NO!!! lol

And ANYBODY who says yes is either trollin’…a Nas SUPER Stan or a Jay Z SUPER hater…or all of tha 3
From this you sounding like a Jay super stan. Bet you was on AHH creaming he owns the Nets and is that GOAT for that

From this you sounding like a Jay super stan. Bet you was on AHH creaming he owns the Nets and is that GOAT for that

Sooo I sound like a Jay super fan cuz I know Damian Marley is nowhere near tha MC Jay is and that it sounds absolutely absurd to say that Damian Marley’s verses from Distant Relatives alone would beat Jay Z in a versuz ?? That what YOU sayin’?? Lol

Aite…

:hahaha:

Sooo I sound like a Jay super fan cuz I know Damian Marley is nowhere near tha MC Jay is and that it sounds absolutely absurd to say that Damian Marley’s verses from Distant Relatives alone would beat Jay Z in a versuz ?? That what YOU sayin’?? Lol

Aite…

:hahaha:

Let me apologize, i was drunk and forgot Jay is the best rapper ever, by far. Every verse of his is legendary. Look at his last album, he spoke about investing, INVESTING!, what a game changer for hiphop. Sure other rappers have been doing it for years, but Jay saying it not only makes it finally make sense, but also cool & thought provoking. Shout out to Jay for once again helping to advance colored people.

Damian is but a mere cottar, when compared to the noble that is Jay-Z. Sure Jay reached out to Damian for a verse, but that was just Jay hoping to inspire a lesser lyricist, He wants to see other colored people one day shine as bright as he does, even if thats impossible. But they can hope!

Imma leave this post with a legendary verse by the rap gawd

Let me apologize, i was drunk and forgot Jay is the best rapper ever, by far. Every verse of his is legendary. Look at his last album, he spoke about investing, INVESTING!, what a game changer for hiphop. Sure other rappers have been doing it for years, but Jay saying it not only makes it finally make sense, but also cool & thought provoking. Shout out to Jay for once again helping to advance colored people.

Damian is but a mere cottar, when compared to the noble that is Jay-Z. Sure Jay reached out to Damian for a verse, but that was just Jay hoping to inspire a lesser lyricist, He wants to see other colored people one day shine as bright as he does, even if thats impossible. But they can hope!

Imma leave this post with a legendary verse by the rap gawd

D87FE8BA-E650-40EE-A2DC-10BBF29DA6F8.gif

Yeah…u got it bruh

Back