Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Was Wrong?

if dude was by himself would he have jumped in to save the chick?

im not jumping in shit....i just dont know who did what first.

i once told this story but ill tell it again.

my exs previous boyfriend was a cool dude, i met him a few times and kicked it with him.
well my exs brother was a loose cannon...nigga just wanted trouble to text him a location and he was there.

anyway...my ex and i get into an argument...normal shit...just yelling. so she runs upstairs.

next thing i know its a knock on the door. i answer it..its her brother...he got his homies with him.

they come in the house and brother runs upstairs to her.....im not sure what happened..but thats her brother who i know is mad protective of her.... brother comes down and asked me to come outside......

we go outside and he says act like we arguing ...wave your arms and point. ill do the same then we both walk away .

i ask him why we gotta do this? he said because his sister said i hit her and he knows i wouldnt but he wants her to believe he ran me away that way everyone is happy and no one gets hurt.

then he tells me why he went to jail...

he said she called him one days and said her kids father would not get out of her apartment after he hit her.....so he went there and beat him up and shot him in the foot and threw him out the apartment....come to find out...it was his apartment ...he didnt hit her but her brother still had to go to jail for shooting dude in the foot. and bu shooting him in the foot he messed up his career as a dancer.

so he didnt want to react again when he cant trust the word of his sister.

smdh

if dude was by himself would he have jumped in to save the chick?

im not jumping in shit....i just dont know who did what first.

i once told this story but ill tell it again.

my exs previous boyfriend was a cool dude, i met him a few times and kicked it with him.
well my exs brother was a loose cannon...nigga just wanted trouble to text him a location and he was there.

anyway...my ex and i get into an argument...normal shit...just yelling. so she runs upstairs.

next thing i know its a knock on the door. i answer it..its her brother...he got his homies with him.

they come in the house and brother runs upstairs to her.....im not sure what happened..but thats her brother who i know is mad protective of her.... brother comes down and asked me to come outside......

we go outside and he says act like we arguing ...wave your arms and point. ill do the same then we both walk away .

i ask him why we gotta do this? he said because his sister said i hit her and he knows i wouldnt but he wants her to believe he ran me away that way everyone is happy and no one gets hurt.

then he tells me why he went to jail...

he said she called him one days and said her kids father would not get out of her apartment after he hit her.....so he went there and beat him up and shot him in the foot and threw him out the apartment....come to find out...it was his apartment ...he didnt hit her but her brother still had to go to jail for shooting dude in the foot. and bu shooting him in the foot he messed up his career as a dancer.

so he didnt want to react again when he cant trust the word of his sister.

smdh

Sister seems like the devil

Is homie wrong for hittin shorty after gettin shit poured on him?

Was the nigga who jumped in wrong for gettin into other people's business?

Smash on the chick?

Well technically she butted in somebody else bidniss first so....

First smash on the bitch. Secondly fuck hittin that bitch with a mustard bottle..... thats when i would of clicked my heels three times spinned around two more times and magically would be wearing an 8 ball jacket......yall already know the rest

Broad sounds batshit crazy, so I know the sex was marvelous. Glad you got away in one.piece homie.

All parties in this bullshit are right if he violated ole girl to the point where she felt that she had to him w ice then she right; he also was right for getting his Randy Johnson on.....lastly the rednecks were right for getting in the mix cuz u never how them shits can end

Broad sounds batshit crazy, so I know the sex was marvelous. Glad you got away in one.piece homie.
thanks but her sex game wasnt crazy...but her head game?

you ever had a chick that sucked you so good but you couldnt nut cause it was too much blood the filled up the tip?

she did magic with her mouth.

i swear anytime she put her mouth on my...my shit grew an extra 2 inches that others never got a chance to see.

sucked me so good ..my legs used to get cold.....so i wore long johns when she was gobbling the goo

i could tell from the video thumbnail, he was with the shits

Back