Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who Was Wrong?

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Is homie wrong for hittin shorty after gettin shit poured on him?

Was the nigga who jumped in wrong for gettin into other people's business?

Smash on the chick?

The female was wrong for throwing shit on dude.
Homie has a right to defend himself. I can say he held back.
Dude who jump in to save ole girl.....I'm on the fence about because he may not know the whole story and coulda got himself hurt but he did a good thing by saving the chick from getting a beat down.

Lol, man I ain’t shit for laughing ... but homie probably should just threw some water back at her if anything. She should have mind her on business also. You throwing stuff, expect to get something right back at you.

Everybody is a jackass.

Ol girl shouldn't be physically doing anything to the guy

The guy shouldn't be trying to fight a broad. "It's a bar fight now" STFU

The good samaritans need to stop being captain save a hoe, those the mf'ers that get shot first.

I have no clue what led up to her doing that but if he did not touch her she is dead wrong. People have a habit of thinking they can physically harm people just because they are told something they don't like. Who knows but yo, LOL the way he hit her with that shit.
received_1853941624616012.gif

I can't stop watching it, forgive me for laughing because it's really not funny man.

Thank God those dudes did jump in, that shit wasn't even worth getting as far as it did.

She thought she was in the clear after a few seconds. Little did she know he decided to hit her with it.

I'm tripping, I can't yo.

He tore the back of her head up. Damnnnn.

Shouldn't be throwin drinks on ppl if you not ready for the repercussions, but if the chick was my relative or close friend, we jumpin, cuttin that nigga. I don't think it's right tho.

After that hit and him still goin after the chick, I don't think the guy was wrong for steppin in.

I can't stop watching it, forgive me for laughing because it's really not funny man.

Thank God those dudes did jump in, that shit wasn't even worth getting as far as it did.
I watch that shit like 50,000 times when I first seen it ... Lord forgive me
87CA7F4F-2A96-4E40-BD68-BEFE705893DB.jpeg

Throw a drink at me, I'll bathe you in eggs. THAT's how eye for an eye works. Not throw a drink at you; hit me with the can.

he shoulda just spilled something in her face.

Reactions: Az
I try not to laugh at these type videos.. but the way her head ricochet on impact lmao damn homie threw that like he was trying to win a cy young award, peep the form though

Reactions: GNS
It's not hard to figure out what happen. The dude was making fun of the girl in the booth in front of him. Shorty came to stand up for her, that's why she said "so disrespectul, she's beautiful." Dude was just a scumbag.

Plain and simple; keep your hands and/or objects to yourself.

It’s no telling who was wrong because I don’t think that was the beginning. If he just said something and she came in trying to be super woman by throwing shit at him, she pretty much asked for it.

Never hit anyone or do some disrespectful shit without expecting repercussions.

I think that might been both them dudes women sitting in the other both. When he popped her in the head with the mustard bottle other dude got up and told them let’s go, and both the women got up. Homie probably was on some drunk shit, clowning her in Denny’s.

Everybody is a jackass.

Ol girl shouldn't be physically doing anything to the guy

The guy shouldn't be trying to fight a broad. "It's a bar fight now" STFU

The good samaritans need to stop being captain save a hoe, those the mf'ers that get shot first.

This.

I did lol at the run up b4 he clocked her. Brotha wanted to make sure he got a good shot.

Shyt could'v gone south in the worse way possible. Dude could've left the restaurant...popped his trunk...then light it up like 4th of July fireworks.

Women need to stop doing shyt like that and think a muthafucca won't retaliate. Yes a lot of guys won't hit a woman back, but it doesn't mean there isn't one out there who will.

Back