Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Was Worse Than Hitler?

Man I’m lost what’s happening

I’ll recap…

Several of us in here - you included - had a productive conversation. Agreed on some points. Disagreed on others. Dope. Good day on ABW.

Then homie came in here with a straw man argument, talking about people being Hitler apologists, as if anyone is trying to absolve hitler of blame, etc.

You quickly realized that no one in here did that and replied in kind.

But what you DIDN’T realize was that his comment was just bait, designed to get his own agenda across. Then I replied to you, letting you know it was bait so that next time you can just let that bullshit fly on by.

Salute 🫡

That happened in THIS thread?
Ya.

That’s why there’s a ten part comment about why Ukrainians weren’t Nazis and why the Holodmor famine was a genocide yet the Indian Famine was not. 35 million deaths (low count) in 8 years trumps anything these niggas have said but they talk bout some Pol Pot😂.

it’s because we’re too busy not being ready for the conversation 😂

Like I said, it’s all smart-dumb nigga sophistry that’s relegated to the darker corners of the internet and I’m fine to keep it there because those who peddle in it speak entirely through others as you can see in their copy-pasting and whatever Lindsay Lohan ass shit this Patrick Star looking nigga above me posted to you.

I’ll recap…

Several of us in here - you included - had a productive conversation. Agreed on some points. Disagreed on others. Dope. Good day on ABW.

Then homie came in here with a straw man argument, talking about people being Hitler apologists, as if anyone is trying to absolve hitler of blame, etc.

You quickly realized that no one in here did that and replied in kind.

But what you DIDN’T realize was that his comment was just bait, designed to get his own agenda across. Then I replied to you, letting you know it was bait so that next time you can just let that bullshit fly on by.

Salute 🫡
Oh, God.

I don't think the fact that Leopold killed africans is the main reason that he's not looked at as worse than Hitler. That's prolly 25% of it, maybe. It's more because his shit wasn't attached to any great world conflict. Hitler's bullshit was wrapped up in the blanket of WWII and everything that goes along with it. If that was the case for Leopold's bullshit, we would look at him differently, as a whole.

There's alot of propaganda that's been fed to Americans for generations now about WW2. I mean the fact that the generation who fought in the war is called "The Greatest Generation" and the pride you hear people who have relatives who fought in WW2 when they talk about definitely shows a combination of what we've been fed in the media and how the victims and victors can shape their own separate narratives in the same events

Hitler was responsible for 6 million people I think Stalin was responsible for like 6 million and King Leopold was responsible for 10 million estimated.

I don’t know why folks are comparing who did the worst genocides.

Hitler killed 6 million Jews, but he killed a lot more than that overall (and I'm not even including POWs, for example, who he killed). He killed based on religion, sexuality, race, ability/disability, and nationality.

It's more than 10 million, I think.

Back