Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Was Worse Than Hitler?

King Leopold II
1724766164674.jpeg
_112873650_alamy_r0rg0h.jpg.webp

Last edited:
Stalin came to mind, but wouldn't surprise me if there were worst.

There hasn't been enough time since the awful shit he did. But mark my words, eventually history is gonna start to look at Hitler differently. It happens with almost all historical mass murderers.

Genghis Khan
Leopold II
Joseph Stalin

^^^ off the top, those three were lightyears beyond Hitler evil.
Great example of the Hitler thing I just mentioned. And we can add Julius Caesar to that list also. But I dunno if niggas are ready to have that conversation.

I don't know. I guess it really depends on how you define evil. Genghis Khan was probably responsible for killing more people than Hitler, but he didn't just cherry pick a group of people and choose to exterminate them. He typically gave people a choice, and when they chose violence, he let them have it. He was a bad guy for sure, but I wouldn't say his motivations were as bad as some others.

Columbus' name should be thrown into the ring. He was so bad to the brown people that he found that even other white people were protesting his actions.

I don't know. I guess it really depends on how you define evil. Genghis Khan was probably responsible for killing more people than Hitler, but he didn't just cherry pick a group of people and choose to exterminate them. He typically gave people a choice, and when they chose violence, he let them have it. He was a bad guy for sure, but I wouldn't say his motivations were as bad as some others.

Columbus' name should be thrown into the ring. He was so bad to the brown people that he found that even other white people were protesting his actions.

I struggle with this also. People tend to rank you lower on the 'evil' scale if you killed a bunch of people in the name of conquest, rather than on some Hitler shit, just because you ain't like them and though they were beneath you. Or on some Leopold, in the interest of greed.

But should that be the case? Killing people in the name of conquest really isn't on any higher moral ground than doing it for profit or hate. I dunno. It's a question I think about more than I should.

I struggle with this also. People tend to rank you lower on the 'evil' scale if you killed a bunch of people in the name of conquest, rather than on some Hitler shit, just because you ain't like them and though they were beneath you. Or on some Leopold, in the interest of greed.

But should that be the case? Killing people in the name of conquest really isn't on any higher moral ground than doing it for profit or hate. I dunno. It's a question I think about more than I should.

I think killing in conquest is ok if you plan on making things better in the long run. I mean there have been a lot of long standing empires that pushed humanity forward in ways that were created in part through conquest. So I actually don't think conquest in itself is bad at all. It's a case by case type thing.

The problem with Kahn is that he went overboard with his shit. He would give leaders the option to submit, and if he didn't like the way they answered, he'd do shit like take the city and then kill every living then in it just to prove a point. That goes beyond just being a conqueror.

Genghis Khan
Leopold II
Joseph Stalin

^^^ off the top, those three were lightyears beyond Hitler evil.
Khan killed so many people that he changed the Earth's weather.... the nigga actually created a climate change

He would have his daughters marry into other kingdoms then kill of the king his daughters would take over and he would rule those lands he was a Apex predator of his time estimated 40 mil people was killed by him

I think killing in conquest is ok if you plan on making things better in the long run. I mean there have been a lot of long standing empires that pushed humanity forward in ways that were created in part through conquest. So I actually don't think conquest in itself is bad at all. It's a case by case type thing.

The problem with Kahn is that he went overboard with his shit. He would give leaders the option to submit, and if he didn't like the way they answered, he'd do shit like take the city and then kill every living then in it just to prove a point. That goes beyond just being a conqueror.

Eh, that's a slippery slope. 'Better' is subjective. How many tribal people around the world were killed in order to subdue a group so that Christians could eventually show them a 'better' way of life? Killing is killing, at the end of the day.

Khan killed so many people that he changed the Earth's weather.... the nigga actually created a climate change

He would have his daughters marry into other kingdoms then kill of the king his daughters would take over and he would rule those lands he was a Apex predator of his time estimated 40 mil people was killed by him

There is a LOT of evidence that this claim is false. I'm not buying it.

But at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, because either way he was certainly the most prolific mass killer in history.

Eh, that's a slippery slope. 'Better' is subjective. How many tribal people around the world were killed in order to subdue a group so that Christians could eventually show them a 'better' way of life? Killing is killing, at the end of the day.

I hear what you're saying, but you have to be careful about examples like that. "Christians civilizing savages" was the narrative given to justify actions in the Americas, but was never really the truth. It's just the story that was told. Columbus wasn't sent to the Americas to civilize the Natives. He was sent to find gold and riches to help Spain maintain supremacy.

There is a difference between building an empire where all the conquered territories have rights and reap the benefits of the empire and something like the British Empire where all the conquered territories were basically just fodder to feed the conqueror.

It is a tricky thing for sure, but again, history is full of successful empires that thrived for hundreds of years.

Back