Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Was The Greatest Joker?

Greatest Joker?

• Jack Nicholson

• Heath Ledger

• Joaquin Phoenix

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shout out the Jack squad. Suprised he getting more praise in here, thats def my Joker out the 3.

The Joker is supposed to be a failed clown ... So he's supposed to be somewhat funny... I got that in Nicholson's interpretation (I be rolling whenever I watch '89) .. Tied in with his savagery

Heath Ledger had the bars or lines so to speak but was more of an anarchist

I'm interested to see what Phoenix will do in his sequel...

The Joker is supposed to be a failed clown ... So he's supposed to be somewhat funny... I got that in Nicholson's interpretation (I be rolling whenever I watch '89) .. Tied in with his savagery

Heath Ledger had the bars or lines so to speak but was more of an anarchist

I'm interested to see what Phoenix will do in his sequel...
Sing

How was he horrible?
Really don't feel like derailing the thread, but I have given a lotta break down in the actual movie thread... It's very clear that movie was an already written script later attached to the joker intellectual property.

Everything that makes it "joker" was painfully obviously added and disrupts the flow of the film.

The movie would have actually been better if they didn't try to make it a joker movie. I completely dismiss it as a representation of the character. Leto's joker was better than Phoenix joker.....

Really don't feel like derailing the thread, but I have given a lotta break down in the actual movie thread... It's very clear that movie was an already written script later attached to the joker intellectual property.

Everything that makes it "joker" was painfully obviously added and disrupts the flow of the film.

The movie would have actually been better if they didn't try to make it a joker movie. I completely dismiss it as a representation of the character. Leto's joker was better than Phoenix joker.....

I concur

Back