Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Was Foul: Customer or Cashier?

She said she needed to scan it. That's all she needed to say. If you understand it, then the customer understood it too. She was just being difficult.
After it was in her hand she said it…then snatched it back

Wrong twice before ol girl even got started

not even 5 seconds passed from her putting the bag on the counter til shorty grabbed for it.. lol @ zoned out
Common sense says explain the policy as you place the bag down…you know these drivers are “on the clock”

After it was in her hand she said it…then snatched it back

Wrong twice before ol girl even got started

Bruh, you need to go back and look. The cashier brought the food back and set it near the register while she was punching something in. She didn't even take her hand off of it. It was still in her control. The customer tried to take it from her and she told her it needed to be scanned and pulled it back to the edge of the counter and continued punching something into the register. The customer reached across the counter and tried to take it from the cashier. I'm not sure how you're arguing she wasn't out of line.

Even if you somehow believe the cashier shouldn't have put the food down on the counter, which doesn't really make sense given the cashier still kept her hand on it, I don't se how you can believe the customer was right to reach all the way across the counter and try and snatch it from the cashier after she told her it needed to be scanned.

I’ll just say this cause yall are clearly dug in

I guarantee this employee will make adjustments in how she administers her employer’s unique policy going forward

She’ll see it even if yall don’t

Common sense says explain the policy as you place the bag down…you know these drivers are “on the clock”
Common sense also says pay attention to any posted signs.

Them mfers work for DoorDash not what ever conglomerate the cashier works for.

This is an issue DoorDash needs to see up quick fast and in a hurry

I’ll just say this cause yall are clearly dug in

I guarantee this employee will make adjustments in how she administers her employer’s unique policy going forward

She’ll see it even if yall don’t

Nobody's saying the cashier didn't do anything wrong. We're saying bulk of the fault here lies with the customer.

All that said, I don't believe that cashier will do anything different in the future. She probably should, but them Asians don't give a fuck. They typically give attitude out the gate and often treat regular customers like they don't even want their business. That's just how they are. They don't change.

Nobody's saying the cashier didn't do anything wrong. We're saying bulk of the fault here lies with the customer.

All that said, I don't believe that cashier will do anything different in the future. She probably should, but them Asians don't give a fuck. They typically give attitude out the gate and often treat regular customers like they don't even want their business. That's just how they are. They don't change.
I gotcha

If we are going by that logic I can see the customer being more wrong, but I am looking at the sequence of events

The cashier’s transgressions fueled the whole thing even starting

Once you violate somebody, you don’t have control over the intensity of their response

Sometimes flipping somebody off in traffic means you get shot

Back