Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Was Foul: Customer or Cashier?

This one of those where I kinda don't want any context 😂

Cashier was foul. Even though the customer was rude she was right so the Cashier was supposed to charge it to the game. Throwing something at her after was crazy.

Edit: customer threw something first so the cashier was valid. Still should have charged it tho.

lol I made a post a few months ago about DoorDash and Uber Eats niggas just walking in restaurants not even greeting the workers before putting their phones in their faces lol

:js4:

That's all on the customer. The cashier said several times not to try and take it before confirmation, and the customer refused to listen. Then the customer kept escalating at every juncture. The cashier could have kept it professional, but sometimes people get tired of dealing with that shit.

The funniest thing is that the customer did all that shit, and she didn't even want any smoke. When the cashier came from behind the counter, the customer tried to run away, so you know she's one of those people that likes to mistreat workers because she believes those workers won't respond for fear of losing the job.

That's all on the customer. The cashier said several times not to try and take it before confirmation, and the customer refused to listen. Then the customer kept escalating at every juncture. The cashier could have kept it professional, but sometimes people get tired of dealing with that shit.

The funniest thing is that the customer did all that shit, and she didn't even want any smoke. When the cashier came from behind the counter, the customer tried to run away, so you know she's one of those people that likes to mistreat workers because she believes those workers won't respond for fear of losing the job.
Cashier shouldn’t have slid the bag out to her if she couldn’t take it. She never told her she needed to take a pic until it was already in her hand.

Door dashers get treated horribly by restaurants due to scammers who pretend to be door dashers just to steal orders. I’ve experienced it myself when I use DD to pick up my own orders. The restaurant don’t know I’m not a delivery driver so they don’t attempt any semblance of customer service.

Cashier shouldn’t have slid the bag out to her if she couldn’t take it. She never told her she needed to take a pic until it was already in her hand.

Door dashers get treated horribly by restaurants due to scammers who pretend to be door dashers just to steal orders. I’ve experienced it myself when I use DD to pick up my own orders. The restaurant don’t know I’m not a delivery driver so they don’t attempt any semblance of customer service.

Cashier was still holding onto the bag and looking down at the screen when shorty tried to grab it from her.

Sidenote.. id be pissed if that was my order. I know them wings got tossed all the hell around and ranch dressin prolly spilled all in that muthafuckin bag lol

Cashier was still holding onto the bag and looking down at the screen when shorty tried to grab it from her.

Sidenote.. id be pissed if that was my order. I know them wings got tossed all the hell around and ranch dressin prolly spilled all in that muthafuckin bag lol
Yeah she was holding the bag zoned out when she should have been communicating

Would have avoided all that

lol how you figure she zoned out? Could she be.. iono.. lookin at the screen confirming the order before she hands it over?

:niggawhat:
Zoned out looking at the screen is not how customer service works
you have to multi task and deal with your surroundings

Had she thought she was the person eating the meal, the decorum would have been completely different

Instead of “she’s the help she can wait on me to do this, fuck explaining myself”

If she's a door dasher then the customer should know it has to be scanned, and whether or not the cashier was wrong to put it out there is irrelevant because the cashier told the customer like 5 times that it needed to be scanned, so the customer should have just complied.

If she's a door dasher then the customer should know it has to be scanned, and whether or not the cashier was wrong to put it out there is irrelevant because the cashier told the customer like 5 times that it needed to be scanned, so the customer should have just complied.
I pick up Door Dash orders all the time and that is not the norm at all

DD only makes you take a pic when you deliver to customer

That is one restaurant having a unique rule that they should be prepared to explain up front

Zoned out looking at the screen is not how customer service works
you have to multi task and deal with your surroundings

Had she thought she was the person eating the meal, the decorum would have been completely different

Instead of “she’s the help she can wait on me to do this, fuck explaining myself”

not even 5 seconds passed from her putting the bag on the counter til shorty grabbed for it.. lol @ zoned out

I pick up Door Dash orders all the time and that is not the norm at all

DD only makes you take a pic when you deliver to customer

That is one restaurant having a unique rule that they should be prepared to explain up front

She said she needed to scan it. That's all she needed to say. If you understand it, then the customer understood it too. She was just being difficult.

Back