Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Takes The 4th Spot On The 2010s Mt Rushmore?

4th Spot on 2010 Rushmore?

• Total voters
As much as I hate to admit it, I have to give this one to Future. I'm personally not the biggest Future fan, but I have to give credit where it's due. He's stayed consistent and relevant the entire time and left behind a slew of children in the process.

The nigga that made this classic deserves that spot!

Serious Question

What would you consider that song?

Is it Trap? Drill?

I wouldn't call it Boom Bap, I wouldn't call it West Coast G-Funk, I wouldn't call it New Jack Swing.

What style of Hip Hop is March Madness?

The nigga that made this classic deserves that spot!

Not even a Future hater and never got the hype of this song but I'm not a stubborn person. If someone can sell me on what made this song special and iconic, I'm willing to change my tune on it.

Shit always was redundant and boring to me. The beat is fun though.

I have Stick Talk, Serve the Base, Rent Money, Commas, Trap Niggas, Wicked, FnF and Lil One rated higher than this.

Btw DS2 is a classic and that thread back that said otherwise was tripping.

If you were asking this in 2016 then I think Sean would have a better argument for being included, but he didn't really do anything big (no pun intended) those last couple years.

Meek really didn't make much of a lasting impact. Dating Nicki and beefing with Drake are his career highlights at this point.

Ross peaked in 2010. If he had continued through the decade on that Teflon Don level or better he would be a 2010's legend, but after GFID i really haven't seen much hype or impact from his albums. Seems like rap to a backseat to his businesses.

Nicki's third album was Curtis status. Multiple singles that went nowhere. Weak album. She can rap but doesn't have the catalog to back it up.

Future probably has the best argument for it. He was there throughout the entire decade and made a lasting impact.

Travis Scott could be argued too but I feel like you don't get Travis Scott without Future. He also has less charisma than everyone else mentioned imo

Back