Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who snitchin first? Three arrested for a carjacking in Detroit

Plot twist the snitch is the guy in the middle.

Prosecutor:

shaq-face-3.jpg

50cent-he-did-that-shit.gif

Not to advocate for niggas jackin' nobody, but if that's your life at least let the gun be legal. That's just one or two fewer charges they're gonna stick you with when you eventually get caught.

View attachment 820636

So, the 18 dude year old pulled the trigger and shot the victim 3 times
The 20 year old cat owned the gun used (illegally) and was with the 18 year old when he shot the victim
The 27 year old broad drove the getaway car

Which one of them is getting KFC and Faygo in the interrogation room?

Whats there to snitch about if we know who pulled the trigger and who owned the gun?

Not to advocate for niggas jackin' nobody, but if that's your life at least let the gun be legal. That's just one or two fewer charges they're gonna stick you with when you eventually get caught.

This shit wild fam. Why commit crimes with a gun thats registered to you?

Especially if I got caught shooting. At that point stolen gun charge the least of my worried.

If I’m robbing niggas, I’m definitely not doing so with a pistol that’s registered to me.

This shit wild fam. Why commit crimes with a gun thats registered to you?

Especially if I got caught shooting. At that point stolen gun charge the least of my worried.

I didn't say registered to you, I said let the gun be legal; totally different premise here.

If you're under 21, getting caught with a handgun = prison time
If you're 18-20, getting caught with a rifle = no harm, no foul because not only can you legally own one, but they don't have to be registered at all (at least in Michigan and Nevada anyways, and there's no right to inform for rifles, so if you're stopped by a cop you have no reason to tell 'em you have a rifle in the ride).

So, an 18 year old with an AK-47/AR-15/shotgun = right as rain under Michigan law. In this particular case, both dudes are catching additional years over the gun: the 20 year old because it supposedly belonged to him (illegally), and the 18 year old because he illegally possessed it and used it in the commission of a crime. Had it been a shotty, the 20 year old could claim ignorance like "I lent it to him, I ain't know he was gonna do all that", where lending him a rifle would be perfectly legal since the 18 year old is the proper age to possess a rifle.

Back