Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who remembers the A&E show Scared Straight? And do you think it was effective for crime prevention amongst teens?

Do you think the show made a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Never seen it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do remember one funny story one of my friends that had to go to one of those sessions at our school told me. I wasn't there so I don't know how true it is, but he said one of the inmates went down that path of not so subtly talking about how he would rape of the kids if they came to his prison. He basically went down the line aksing the students if they wanted it. He got to this one cat that we knew was gay, and he was like "Yeah, let's do it" and smacked the prisoner on the ass. It basically fucked the prisoner's whole routine up, and nobody took him seriously after that.

I do remember one funny story one of my friends that had to go to one of those sessions at our school told me. I wasn't there so I don't know how true it is, but he said one of the inmates went down that path of not so subtly talking about how he would rape of the kids if they came to his prison. He basically went down the line aksing the students if they wanted it. He got to this one cat that we knew was gay, and he was like "Yeah, let's do it" and smacked the prisoner on the ass. It basically fucked the prisoner's whole routine up, and nobody took him seriously after that.
He should have bitch slapped that kid. Or at least make an example of him

Back