Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Is The Most IMMATURE Poster On This Site?

Allah_U_Akbar

You know.... The type of poster who just play too much.

Somebody who probably lets his mouth get him in trouble all the time in real life.

The class-clown in school.

Respectfully, I’m gonna have to nominate @Big Lurko.

He seem kinda like the type of cat who got his ass beat in high school for cracking jokes on people’s mama and just taking it way too far.

The type of dude who always be crossing the line and show up at school the next day with a black eye.

Somebody who just don’t know when to quit.

Respect.

Or maybe you wanna nominate the 30+ year old poster who spends the better part of his day posting pics of girls on a web forum.....

Oh... Wait.

Last edited:
You know.... The type of poster who just play too much.

Somebody who probably lets his mouth get him in trouble all the time in real life.

The class-clown in school.

He seem kinda like the type of cat who got his ass beat in high school for cracking jokes on people’s mama and just taking it way too far.

The type of dude who always be the crossing the line and show up at school the next day with a black eye.

Respect.

Or maybe you wanna nominate the 30+ year old poster who spends the better part of his day posting pics of girls on a web forum.....

Oh... Wait.
Yikes...so much imagination for a sunday

The type of dude who always be the crossing the line and show up at school the next day with a black eye.

F28D2B6C-E4AD-4617-8509-9C40B6C281C5.gif

“biggest hater”

D776E4AD-BD0D-4BDD-B6A6-E3BF9229A57A.gif

@Big Lurko wins this hands down. Topic be on some chill and homie will swing on his fuck nigga rope and fuck up the wave with a horrible joke. He my nigga tho

@Race Jones is like the annoying little sister who still gets allowance and swears she's independent. I legit laugh at all her post because they're not based in reality she's cool tho

@Chi-akin Citywalker will troll niggas with subtle ways. Niggas will all be on the sun is big and he'll come in the thread and say shit like but is the sun really big tho.....the worst

:hahaha:

@Big Lurko wins this hands down. Topic be on some chill and homie will swing on his fuck nigga rope and fuck up the wave with a horrible joke. He my nigga tho

@Race Jones is like the annoying little sister who still gets allowance and swears she's independent. I legit laugh at all her post because they're not based in reality she's cool tho

@Chi-akin Citywalker will troll niggas with subtle ways. Niggas will all be on the sun is big and he'll come in the thread and say shit like but is the sun really big tho.....the worst

:hahaha:

cain youre about 50 yrs old

all of us are “immature” in comparison to you

:fu3:

Back