Biggest Region Faker

• 2Pac For Claiming California When He Really Grew Up In Baltimore

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • KRS One For Claiming The Bronx When He Really Grew Up In Brooklyn

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Wale did that shit as well. Nigga from Montgomery County but talked that he from DC shit for a minute especially when he first came out and still does here and there.

Usher do it but due to his upbringing, I understand 100% why he don't claim the city.

we need a spin off thread for rappers who aint about the life they rappin' about. for example I don't believe 8 ball and mjg really were pimps.

That was more of a business /power move on suge's end.. suve was at wars with puff Pac was also beefing with bad boy at the time and Pac was a hot artist back then so why not recruit him to boost record females and add contraversy to make deathrows name even larger than it already was.

That was more of a business /power move on suge's end.. suve was at wars with puff Pac was also beefing with bad boy at the time and Pac was a hot artist back then so why not recruit him to boost record females and add contraversy to make deathrows name even larger than it already was.

Pac is the goat to me but he definitely didn't need to do all that extra shit with the west coast rep.

If you didn't follow his story you would think he was born and raised in LA, he was only signed to deathrow for like 10 months lol

Pac is the goat to me but he definitely didn't need to do all that extra shit with the west coast rep.

If you didn't follow his story you would think he was born and raised in LA, he was only signed to deathrow for like 10 months lol

Y'all do realize that The Bay is also in California, right? He lived in the bay. He was a roadie for DU(an Oakland based group for those of you who have seemed to forgot). So to make it seem like he came to Cali after his release is silly.

Y'all do realize that The Bay is also in California, right? He lived in the bay. He was a roadie for DU(an Oakland based group for those of you who have seemed to forgot). So to make it seem like he came to Cali after his release is silly.
My post was a response to chi-town b post on the previous page about pac being suges bitch. Every thing y'all posted is common knowledge for niggas 35 and up

Back