Welcome To aBlackWeb

Paramount + Who Is America?

Funniest part was when 1 of them said "we are lucky enough to have black people..."

"Yes! You are lucky to have blk ppl. African americans contribute alot to society. Thank you. This guy gets it."

"No! No! Youre not letting me finish!!!"

lmao lol. I was near tears

When they showed the first mosque and then switched to the second mosque that was big as hell I fuckin lost it.

Sacha is a fool

Dont know if ill watch. but i said this a week ago.. who would think sach baron cohen has a part to play in this discourse.. He is doing a greater job and peeling back the layers and allowing people to show who they are . Than any reporter could hope to.. For that i give him props

Lol isnt zohan adam sandler?

I never even tried to watch borat. And thought ali g was dumb

and they just saying nigga an shit all willy nilly?
The people that run this country are nuts. The first episode he got a bunch of ex politicians to say that they support training 8 yr olds to use guns to fight off school shooters.

and they just saying nigga an shit all willy nilly?

This his excuse...

"The makers of this film fraudulently induced me in participating in bogus self-defense and anti-terrorism training after they learned of the legislation I introduced in November 2016 that provoked death threats against me and my family," Spencer said. "They took advantage of my fears that I would be attacked by someone inspired by the vile rhetoric used against me."

Funniest part was when 1 of them said "we are lucky enough to have black people..."

That was hilarious but I lost it when he started singing "Shosholoza" to them. Had me laughing and crying lol
I would never have guessed that he knew that song. That's one of my favourite South African songs. Have you thinking you're working in the mines and shit.

Show is fucking insane. That shit with battlerap was funny af @Goldie did you hear about that? I follow ness Lee on Facebook and months ago he made a post saying he did the weirdest battle of his life against some professor who was wack af and he couldn't wait for folks to see the footage because nobody would believe him if he tried to explain. A week before the episode aired he found out he was battling sacha Cohen in disguise for this tv show. JJDD hosted the battle and was the only one that knew it was sacha lmao.

Back