Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who here is broke/poor?

This guy

This is the poorest I've ever been as an adult. Thankfully my BM's are doing well thus my kids aren't suffering for it

Now that I've discussed it, you want my cash app or gofundme?

This guy

This is the poorest I've ever been as an adult. Thankfully my BM's are doing well thus my kids aren't suffering for it

Now that I've discussed it, you want my cash app or gofundme?
Whats the reason?

If you are a religious man. Does the bold strengthen your belief and faith or cause doubt?
Strengthen for sure. I'm learning I'm not my financial status. Nor am I less then bc I'm broke and poor

Don't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but I'm still blessed. Or at least I still feel blessed.

Now Lurk could add to my blessing but I'm also learning the devil has many tricks to keep you down and one of its biggest tools is disguised as a helping hand...

Strengthen for sure. I'm learning I'm not my financial status. Nor am I less then bc I'm broke and poor

Don't got a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of but I'm still blessed. Or at least I still feel blessed.

Now Lurk could add to my blessing but I'm also learning the devil has many tricks to keep you down and one of its biggest tools is disguised as a helping hand...

Really good answer!

To the bold. Do you think when you were younger that money made you? By that I mean when or if you were ever in a better position financially. Did you have a different attitude toward people/world and were you more confident/cocky because you had some money?

Back