Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION who had the hardest 1st shoe?

Those ain't even the first Ewings tho.

adidas_rivalry_knicks_8.jpg

^^^ Those are.

People sleep on those Ewings. They be dropping some dope colorways for them.

I never liked those Pippen shoes only because of how big "AIR" was on the side of the shoe

I thought them shits were a joke the first time I saw 'em in a magazine ad. My ass was like "Naaaaaaaaaaw... this shit can't be real!"

I used to have a white and gold number and letters Iverson Bethel Jersey.

Don't know what happened to it. Might be in my closet...................

I gotta look

Man I be seeing that shit sometimes and have no idea where niggas got it on the wall at the school the jersey ain’t look like that in the picture. I remember a nigga somehow had the Iverson football joint. From eBay tho and during that era it’s not like we checked it to see if it was real

Jordan 1's

And

Iverson (the question) by far his best shoe. It's great to see Reebok has brought those back out also

Some of the colors are great but others they are doing way too much now especially the Answers

They ugly as sin.

If they don't get the fuck outta here with these Flavor town, guy Fieri, sister cousin, nascar is the only real sport, meemaw 6s

images

Some of the colors are great but others they are doing way too much now especially the Answers

They ugly as sin.

If they don't get the fuck outta here with these Flavor town, guy Fieri, sister cousin, nascar is the only real sport, meemaw 6s

images

the questions are Iversons best shoes in my opinion.

I don’t like the shoes you posted in any color way. LMAO

Back