Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who Had The Best Debut Out Of These 4?

Who Had The Best Debut?

• Beans

• Nore

• Fab

• Styles P

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
GKBz5Q1XUAE8s23

Damn this a tough 1 lol

Nore I was surprised how good his solo album was…I loved War Report but didn’t expect Nore to have so much heat solo lol

Beans was dope cuz I was super into Rocafella at that time so I knew he’d be fire…just didn’t think he’d be THAT fire

Styles was always my favorite member of The Lox but when his shit came out I labeled it a personal classic

Fab was cool but his shit not fucking wit tha other 3

I guess for me it comes down to Beans and Styles wit Nore being right behind them…

I gotta go wit’ Styles by a hair 🤷🏽‍♂️ lol

A Gangster And A Gentleman is oneof my favorite rap albums in general. Not a lot of albums I would put over it. It would be perfect if it didn't have so many skits.

Nore gets my vote. But I’ll be honest, aside from the album being good, I’m biased. This shit came out the summer I was about to go to high school and my homeys were already there and they used to pick me up and we would bump that album all summer. Them summer night rides to whoever had open crib basement parties or day rides to the lake w some shorties. Anytime one of us got some ass, we would get in the car and blast that “Esta loca, dame chocha”. At ignorant levels!!

Back