Who Had The Best 5 Year Run?

• Biggie (93-97)

• Nas (94-98)

• Prodigy (95-99)

• DMX (98-02)

• Jay-Z (99-03)

• 50 (02-06)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I picked 50, not only did he make himself hot for those years he was the reason Banks, Buck, Yayo and Game was hot during that time. 50's success rubbed off on them

Most of these years overlap and during Biggie's run, he was undeniably the #1 guy in the east over the other guys in the pic.

I picked DMX.

I was too young to really understand the impact BIG had when he was alive. I understand it now years later, but while it was happening, I couldn't appreciate it or understand it.

Prodigy ive always been a fan of, but I didn't really feel too major of an influence from him.

Jay was massive and I heard him everywhere whenever he dropped a single, but I also just didn't appreciate them as much as I should have back then I guess.

50 had a hell of a run and one that will never be replicated, but DMX was on the radio every single day with several songs, consistently had a new album coming out and was #1 all the time. Felt like 50 was already in motion and DMX didn't start fizziling out until after grand champ dropped and he ended up going to jail for awhile.

Back