Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who does a man love more?

we tried

between trying to stay somewhat anonymous in a small ass city, and weeding through people it was just a lot of work for nothing most of the time

it'll be easier once kids are older and we're traveling solo more
i feel you on that

If I lie to you I dont give much of a fuck about you.

All that "I lie cuz I luv you girl" shit is just a thrown bone to chick you aint really serious about.

we tried

between trying to stay somewhat anonymous in a small ass city, and weeding through people it was just a lot of work for nothing most of the time

it'll be easier once kids are older and we're traveling solo more

Your mistake is using POF. Use bumble and tinder. Also, jumping right to the point for something like that scares most away. Treat that shit like you would if you were single

On the thread topic though im brutally honest with my wife. Its caused a lot of problems but after all these years she know when she asks me how she look in an outfit im not bullshitting. That includes if i tell her she looks great, it means more to her.

Also, im too lazy to lie

Your mistake is using POF. Use bumble and tinder. Also, jumping right to the point for something like that scares most away. Treat that shit like you would if you were single

On the thread topic though im brutally honest with my wife. Its caused a lot of problems but after all these years she know when she asks me how she look in an outfit im not bullshitting. That includes if i tell her she looks great, it means more to her.

Also, im too lazy to lie

nahhh

thats the thing, we aint trying to know you and shit.....I/we dont have time for dates and chatting/texting

giphy.gif

im all good with the most common reaction to that, it is what it is

and that was an example im not gone let my wife go out looking crazy

nahhh

thats the thing, we aint trying to know you and shit.....I/we dont have time for dates and chatting/texting

im all good with the most common reaction to that, it is what it is

and that was an example im not gone let my wife go out looking crazy

To each their own. We had one offs and chicks that stick around for months. The long term women are always more fun

Back