Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who does a man love more?

The one he lies too. Well I don't know about love, but he is trying to spare feelings.
If I'm brutally honest to you, I either don't give a fuck or I know you can take it.

But I've lied a lot so I might be different

there's remorse in the lie, and yes its to spare feelings

compare that with the brutal honesty you'll get from a man on say.....POF......yeah

i know everybody's mind goes to an affair first, and i dont think thats all that falls under lying....we lie to who we love all the time whether its letting them down easy on something or smiling through some food that aint great....it aint just in relationships either

This is dumb and debases thr foundation of relationship

Because I assume they are talking about the corrupting notion of the main and side

i didnt take it as that......

but I see where you got it from

everybody's so "used to" this side shit its almost made to be a normal part of relationships

Damn. This hurts my feelings. Most dudes Ive dealt with were brutally honest to me. I’m sure they lied as well but for the most part they were honest as hell.

upload_2019-3-28_9-2-57.gif

oh, maybe im the one who is confused then

i didnt think it was anything about being brutally honest like on the verge of being a dick, but more about you lying to creep vs you being able to just be open and honest in communicating with your partner

Damn. This hurts my feelings. Most dudes Ive dealt with was brutally honest to me. I’m sure they lied as well but for the most part they were honest as hell.

View attachment 122324

it really depends on the person, as with all the blanket statements and questions

we'll be honest as hell about ourselves and our past and shit like that.....but its some wives out there that's gone 20-30 years not knowing their husband despises her clothes or her "famous meatloaf" lol

those are the small, everyday "lies" we'll let live to keep shit cool

oh, maybe im the one who is confused then

i didnt think it was anything about being brutally honest like on the verge of being a dick, but more about you lying to creep vs you being able to just be open and honest in communicating with your partner

nah....looks like ALL singles think about cheating and only cheating lol

Damn. This hurts my feelings. Most dudes Ive dealt with were brutally honest to me. I’m sure they lied as well but for the most part they were honest as hell.

View attachment 122324
This also might have to do with your personally. People probably think you can take it and truly want the honest option. A lot of people don't, they just want to be validated.

Reactions: 1/2

no games right out the gate

my headline or whatever was "no fun if the wife cant get none" and for date ideas I had "chicken wings and fries...."

after a few back and forth messages im like "are we fuckin or nah....im really not trying to know all your business"

himself..

it's a riddle.. he loves himself more than both

no games right out the gate

my headline or whatever was "no fun if the wife cant get none" and for date ideas I had "chicken wings and fries...."

after a few back and forth messages im like "are we fuckin or nah....im really not trying to know all your business"
you and the wife bout dat life?

you and the wife bout dat life?

we tried

between trying to stay somewhat anonymous in a small ass city, and weeding through people it was just a lot of work for nothing most of the time

it'll be easier once kids are older and we're traveling solo more

Back