Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who do you follow on IG that’s on ABW? Who follows you?

Add context to that, u making it look like I did some creep shit to deserve that. I think we were following each other and one day I said something slick to you on here and you blocked me there

I ain't did nothing to her yall, cause I know yall think I was in her DMs or something, it wasnt like that
Damn I ain’t know it was that deep nor was I tryna make it seem like anything.

i never blocked you by the way. ???

That depends about whom.

I stopped to follow up Maliah Michel and Pamela Alexandra since I got subscribed to their appointed threads here on ABW, but for the rest I keep following.

I'd follow you now, but then I'd have to gain one more follower and post one more picture.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
View attachment 485035

You do know that any stalker with some basic hacking skills may find you out with that profile picture on your screengrab?

Be careful. There has plenty of lunatics online who seeks no good to some people, just because they cannot handle one may disagree with them over the most trivial matters.

90% of my IG is my internet friends from IC/ABW

Du, Ironman, Ohmars, Goldie, Missk, Reesey, Khaleesi, Eyerone, Stew, John Blazini, bunch of others but I'm high

I think I follow one of Kandy’s joints, Du, Munny, Reesey, OB. I think that’s it. Might be a couple more I’m forgetting. I’m not big on IG really.

And a couple old IC people.

blackweb.5

Yall might have to come find me cuz im a freshman on the hallway right now with my lil pamphlet out ?

Back