Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who can you ask to help pay your bills if you in trouble

Wifey…

And if so, it might just be a few bucks because I don’t carry cash on me anymore.

I would NEVER ask for a large amount.

I honestly can’t remember the last time I asked anybody for money.

In the video , this person asks someone they are dating to help with a furniture bill and child support....is it wrong to ask the person your dating ?

I think it depends on a person, I do give people a chance to show me if I can trust them and if they keep their word.

I don't like in this video, the man paid her back like he said... I don't see an issue.

Now 2 months is a little quick to be so comfortable asking for money for bills. It makes me think your irresponsible

Now if i dont get my money back or its a recurring issue then there's a different issue.

My mom or brother and maybe my sister but I’d have to be about to die

Mom. Sister. My niggas. A couple exes. My woman, if I’m in a relationship. That’s about it.

Basically anybody I’m comfortable lending money to, I’d be comfortable asking for money from, if I ever needed it.

It used to be my mom before she passed. If it wasn’t for her during my early days of trying to figure out how to survive financially I dunno where I’d be. She taught me a lot about how to invest and make my money grow but she was always there when I needed her. Passing that wisdom down to my kids.

Now I’m the one people borrow money from & it’s my wife’s family that more often than not ask like I’m Scrooge McDuck. Smh

$1000. Ended paying back almost $5000 because I couldn't afford to pay the loan back all at once...

damn.gif

For the 3 months I was unemployed, I did ask my family for help because I couldn’t make my rent by just doing Uber and Lyft so they did help but if I had a GF, I doubt I would have asked her

Don’t ask me to help you with a house I don’t live in, a car I don’t drive, a kid I ain’t help make, and food I ain’t gone ingest and shit out.

If we ain’t officially dating, and just know, that once you make your business, my business, we ain’t doing business the way you do business no more. Cause whatever you’re doing that have you asking me for money, is gonna change.

Or you’re not gonna ask me for nothing, cause at that point, ima tell you no,

If I needed money and I was just dating not in a really serious relationship, I’m asking

Moms
Pops
Sister
Best friend

Nah I need a sugar daddy who don't really want no sugar. All I gotta do is listen to him talk about his glory days and be cute. Maybe show a little cleavage every now then...
You gone definitely have to put in some work on polishing his pipe because intercourse might be difficult

Back