Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who can you ask to help pay your bills if you in trouble

Royal

In the video , this person asks someone they are dating to help with a furniture bill and child support....is it wrong to ask the person your dating ?

I think it depends on a person, I do give people a chance to show me if I can trust them and if they keep their word.

I don't like in this video, the man paid her back like he said... I don't see an issue.

Now 2 months is a little quick to be so comfortable asking for money for bills. It makes me think your irresponsible

Now if i dont get my money back or its a recurring issue then there's a different issue.

making 6 figures a year and you gotta ask for bread and it was payed back a couple days later? Why couldnt the dude just wait a couple days until he had the bread so he wouldnt have to ask someone else?

*shrugs*

Id ask family or friends before I ask someone im dating

Couldn't do it. I'd have to figure it out but I ain't asking no chick I've only been seeing for 2 months for that type of money.

If push came to shove, I might be able to ask my moms or my stepfather for money, like maybe a couple hundred and that's about it. Past that, I'm on my own.

making 6 figures a year and you gotta ask for bread and it was payed back a couple days later? Why couldnt the dude just wait a couple days until he had the bread so he wouldnt have to ask someone else?

*shrugs*

Id ask family or friends before I ask someone im dating

See I haven't ask family or friends, I feel closer to my significant other and would ask him . But asking someone is a last resort

Damn I paid for a few homies abortions and child support

Iā€™m the goat friend

Lol I have never felt comfortable with anybody even my parents enough to ask

I don't like the judgment that most people come with in that situation. Only two ppl outside of my parents really I felt wasn't on no extra judgy shit.

200w.gif

I would ask my folks first and then my friends. As an adult, I have been fortunate to never needed to borrow. So if I did, it iS a serious situation. I dont feel comfortable owing my partner or just someone im dating. But if she offered, I would say no but be happy at the gesture. Lets me know she is dependable if shit got rough

Back