Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who are your 2023 Coon of the year Winner: Coon Cops who killed Tyre Nichols

Those mighty YT donors told him that he better start bringing a female around.. And Uncle Tim said “Yesir Money Massa’s I will bring her round soon as possible“.. I wonder how those YT GOP donors & voters feel about her being a Becky…

Last edited:

Well it looks like conservative YTs are starting think their favorite bed wench is getting to uppity.. So they’re trying to put here in her place.. I guess Candace is starting to feel herself because she popped out 2 future coonish jits..She thinks she now has cracker privilege…

Abw, this needs 5 minutes of your time

I was begged to do this for years

This ain't for beef, clout, reactions, opinions, discussion etc. Its only for DOCUMENTATION. Its to spread awareness. Idc how anyone may feel about it, as long as you're AWARE.

I nominate the poster formerly known as @King_Freeman. He deleted that account and came back under the username Toxic To Black Females (@TTBF) because subconsciously he knows he ain't a king nor a free man, due to his dedication to the white race. Constantly honoring them is the opposite of freedom

My mental health poor enough as is.

Duh, let's break down why, shall we..

Now pay attention...

istockphoto-527660532-612x612.jpg

See, TTBF is a huge HATER

He's what the conscious community calls a tether. That means he's a certain type of foreign negro who looks talks acts dresses like black america, he's 100% influenced by us but simultaneously has resentment for us, our culture and our icons because he simply can't relate. He's on the outside looking in and that causes contempt. He doesn't come from a lineage of courage and integrity. He doesn't relate to resisting white supremacy. He can't relate because he's from TWO countries not named the United States. When his parents fled Guyana, south america they chose Canada. Canadians have a worldwide reputation for being "nice". They're known for being polite and pleasant. Obviously those pleasant white Canadians TAMED the big burly intimidating club bouncer @TTBF into the bootlicker he is today. He's a 38 year old boy NEUTERED by white Canadians. They have more influence over his life than black culture ever has or ever will

Like most of my beefs on here, I didn't start it. The niggas you see going back and forth with me on ABW are from places that have ZERO black influence. The common denominator is they ALL have white people on their hearts and/or they push white agendas on abw, therefore they get very IRRITATED by my uncompromising pro black rhetoric. 🎯

@TTBF has a laundry list of blatant cooning on abw. He says and does things the average self respecting black man wouldn't say or do. He's not from the soil and it shows.

Here's a few examples:

He WORSHIPS white women. He thinks bragging about them is special. He believes smashing them is an accomplishment to be proud of. He wants props for it

I gotta stop fucking white women.
Nah. I hit a big white girl once and it turned me off big girls completely for years until I smashed this big amazonian lightskin chick. That was one for the books. She was one of them ones fr but she was crazy.
Mfs really amazed that the pretty blonde with big tits lost the makeup and put on a sports bra.
@AP2.5 with the swirl? My nigga.

O3H.gif

He has disturbing disgusting infatuation with this glass of warm milk named Doris Burke

CROPPED-Cassidy-Hubbarth-Mark-Jones-Doris-Burke.jpg

And he gets off on shitting on Espn announcer Mark Jones to highlight his obsession with her. Like, he could easily put the elderly white lady on a pedestal without tearing a black man down but nah, his self hatred is too strong 💪🏾

Screenshot_20231114_215826_Opera.jpg

Slapping a brother over room temperature mayonnaise?? Who else you know talks like that? Think about it 🤔 who jokes about harming their own people over an old cracker?

....where they do that at? Toronto?

....who raised this house nigga? Serious question

Like i said, the tether has disdain for black American culture and icons. He hates hip hop. The brother @Big Lurko has a platform to help up and coming local rappers but the Milkman takes unprovoked shots at him any chance he gets

Just want to give a shout out to @Big Lurko not spamming his garage cronies all over cool table and sticking to his own thread. Dope shit.
You're 40 w niggas rapping in your garage
Damn you still down bad?

One of these white people gonna get you out that garage. I'm rooting for you kid.

You should see if that white girl has an onlyfans and diversify.

#Iseethevision
#0dollazworthofgame

He hates Tupac Shakur...

sideeye-tupac.gif

Listening to Tupac is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.png

Do you know anyone who hates pac? Who???!!!! .... the irony of him saying that about a black American treasure while he talks with his cringe Canadian accent ay...

"i can't stand Toopawk" - Guyanese nigga conditioned by Canada

....oh but he loves the all white show Friends and assumes everyone else watches it 🦝

Lol how? You never watched the show?

Thats a nigga black people cant trust in real life. Could a black woman trust she would be PROTECTED by him? How could you respect him as a brother when he has so much respect for white flesh? Could you imagine being chained to him during slavery? Nigga would break his neck every time Missy Anne walks by and he'd snitch on you if you talk about escaping. He has no black pride, no respect for the people he emulates.

Just like the mark jones thing, the super saiyan sambo has a terrible habit of throwing brothers under the bus to double down on his white worship. It's a pattern...

So usher pops up wearing a skirt. The white poster Mike downplayed it and gaslit the thread cuz white people have no problem with black emasculation, lets be honest

Even tho i was right and mike was wrong, seeing me debate his favorite overseer triggered the Canuck Uncle Ruckus, so he flew down from the fucking rafters to land on the white man's dick, completely unprovoked.

The sudden unexpected dickriding made mike feel uncomfortable. Then @TTBF APOLOGIZED to the white guy he offended with his spontaneous unnecessary shameless asskissing

sting-falling-off-the-rafters.gif

Keep your foot on his neck @mike030270 i don't love @Disanthrope like that.
This got awkward and creepy
Yo my bad for derailing the thread mike. This shit unnecessary and I shouldn't be trying to trigger niggas that don't know how to keep it funny and light.
This is a coon. ☝🏾

You can't unsee it 🫣

Notes_231120_222306_d83.gif
Notes_231120_222245_2f7.gif

I always wondered what TTBF stood for. Jus never cared enuff to ask.

Listenin to Pac is like nails on a chalkboard tho?

Plus he a huge drake fan lol

Only skimmed, will read later

Wow such damning evidence.
There's got to be another side to this, this is crazy

Back