Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who are your 2023 Coon of the year Winner: Coon Cops who killed Tyre Nichols

Wait... when was I suicidal?

Are you talking about that time I said if I woke up and I was you I would just end it all? And you cried to the mods and got me banned for it?

That's what you're characterizing as me being suicidal?

Yep... you a still delusional ass nigga.

I'm gonna put you back on ignore since I don't interact with sex criminal niggas that threaten to put a chick's nudes on the internet if they don't unblock you.

Are you talking about that time I said if I woke up and I was you I would just end it all? And you cried to the mods and got me banned for it?

I'm gonna put you back on ignore since I don't interact with sex criminal niggas that threaten to put a chick's nudes on the internet if they don't unblock you.

200w.gif

@Disanthrope

U my nigga frfr. But are the bolded tru? U out here claiming dude suicidal cuz he said if he woke up n was u, he would off himself?

and no fuckin way did u threaten to post a broads nudes if she didnt unblock u !!!??? Tell me aint so my g.

Last edited:

Niggas ain’t forget you stalking and a sex offender wanna be bitch @Disanthrope

200w.gif

@Disanthrope

U my nigga frfr. But are the bolded tru? U out here claiming dude suicidal cuz he said if he woke up n was u, he would off himself?

and fuckin way did u threaten to post a broads nudes if she didnt unblock u !!!??? Tell me aint so my g.
Marc is befuddled

Huh? Bruh i could give af that u brought up his "Suicidal Tendencies". I have no problem w u bringing it up. Its all in the game imo.

I asked u if what he is saying is true.

Huh? Bruh i could give af that u brought up his "Suicidal Tendencies". I have no problem w u bringing it up. Its all in the game imo.

I asked u if what he is saying is true.
Nothing these Tools say is true b, recycled hearsay to deflect from the fact they're exactly what white people want us to be

They want us all to be like sneak who ushers in their pronouns agenda to a forum full of black adults. Notice that shit disappeared after a while and then he puts me on ignore after starting it. No integrity

Nothing these Tools say is true b, recycled hearsay to deflect from the fact they're exactly what white people want us to be

They want us all to be like sneak who ushers in their pronouns agenda to a forum full of black adults. Notice that shit disappeared after a while and then he puts me on ignore after starting it. No integrity

Oh ok. And you did not report him to the mods and get him banned?

Man stfu and realize you deadeye status now. Prentending to be other niggas like a bitch. ADHD ain’t never made me do that. Hope them parlays hit pussy ass nigga

@SneakDZA

Homie said u a liar bruh.

You mussi threatened to kill yo self sum other time.

And he said he aint do that nudes shit.

Word is, u posting hear say. I cant call it tho

@SneakDZA

His name was tied to suicide. I know what i saw. Not undermining my posts would do wonders for these niggas.

Man stfu and realize you deadeye status now. Prentending to be other niggas like a bitch. ADHD ain’t never made me do that. Hope them parlays hit pussy ass nigga

@Tayboo

This is why I don't have any sympathy for him.

He always makes personal attacks on people who don't get personal with him, but then gets mad when people clap back at him.

And notice, none of his enablers ever tell him to chill.

They only say that to the people he initially attacks.

Keep in mind, this man is on medication.

So they're not doing him any favors by condoning his behavior.

@SneakDZA

I know he didn't deny shit because he can't - it's all true and he knows it.

Also, don't try to put a battery in my back - I don't go back and forth with that weirdo anymore - I already kilt him enough times. Shit gets boring after a while.

I know he didn't deny shit because he can't - it's all true and he knows it.

Also, don't try to put a battery in my back - I don't go back and forth with that weirdo anymore - I already kilt him enough times. Shit gets boring after a while.
Liar. Yeah you killed me so bad you took the pronouns out of your bio.. as we see, only white liberals can put the battery in

Back