Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who are you replacing in my Top 10 Alltime?

My personal top 10 is take Pac, Wayne, Drake, Face, Cole and 3K out and replace them wit Pun, Red, Black Thought, Ghostface, Beanie Sigel and Styles P

For a non biased top 10 all time I’d take out 3K, Drake and Cole and add Rakim, Black Thought and Ghostface

Pretty strong list, and no Em doesn't need to be on there tho he's on mine. LL and Rakim's impact is too great to be overlooked, so I would say replace one of the newer cats with them... Cole is my dude, but I don't think he has a piece of work that can outlive Paid In Full or Mama Said.

I’m honestly not mad at you saying GZA that’s one of my favorite MCs, Pun don’t have enough classics, Meth not even the best in his own group how the fuck he top ten?, DMX was great but nah, and Big L??? Really bruh Big L over Kendrick, Cole, Or Wayne? You genuinely gave me a hardy chuckle with that one. I appreciate you for that
Mef is at worst the 5th best in the group, and 4 above him have an argument to be on the list. Big L got the Biggie problem... one of the GOATs talent wise, but not enough work to compete with those other names.

If he would have stoped making albums after MBDTF I would have had him in the 10, but he’s been on a run of complete shit to barely avg albums for the past decade.
Ahh but isn’t Kanye’s 5 album run superior to drake’s album run?

Ahh but isn’t Kanye’s 5 album run superior to drake’s album run?
I’ll take Kanye’s 5 over Drakes album run yes, but the combination of Drakes discography which is pretty solid and him being a more skilled rapper than Ye gives him the edge.

Back