Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Who are you replacing in my Top 10 Alltime?

Well I would take face and J Cole out

For probably Cube and Rakim
I can respect the Cube take he definitely has a strong discography. I can’t rock with you on Rakim. He gets boosted just because he wasn’t a yes yes y’all jamming on the 1 nigga in his era.

1. 2Pac
2. Ghostface Killah
3. Nas
4. Scarface
5. Killah Priest
6. Rakim
7. Notorious B.I.G
8. Sean Price
9. DMX
10. Krs One

Sidenote: (If you say Eminem is replacing anybody on this list your opinion is null and void and you not Hip-Hop)

1. 2Pac
2. Jay-Z
3. Nas
4. Scarface
5. Andre 3000
6. Drake
7. Notorious B.I.G
8. J. Cole
9. Kendrick Lamar
10. Lil Wayne

Sidenote: (If you say Eminem is replacing anybody on this list your opinion is null and void and you not Hip-Hop)
Andre, Face, Drake, Cole, Kendrick and Wayne

Add in Pun, Rakim, Big L, GZA, Meth if not Em them DMX or Ice Cube.

I can respect the Cube take he definitely has a strong discography. I can’t rock with you on Rakim. He gets boosted just because he wasn’t a yes yes y’all jamming on the 1 nigga in his era.
That don't make no sense Rakim doing that birthed everybody after you can't see why he's a top 5-10 rapper your crazy. Heads will be quick to put a Cole in a top 10 with his mediocre catalog.

Andre, Face, Drake, Cole, Kendrick and Wayne

Add in Pun, Rakim, Big L, GZA, Meth if not Em them DMX or Ice Cube.
I’m honestly not mad at you saying GZA that’s one of my favorite MCs, Pun don’t have enough classics, Meth not even the best in his own group how the fuck he top ten?, DMX was great but nah, and Big L??? Really bruh Big L over Kendrick, Cole, Or Wayne? You genuinely gave me a hardy chuckle with that one. I appreciate you for that

I’m honestly not mad at you saying GZA that’s one of my favorite MCs, Pun don’t have enough classics, Meth not even the best in his own group how the fuck he top ten?, DMX was great but nah, and Big L??? Really bruh Big L over Kendrick, Cole, Or Wayne? You genuinely gave me a hardy chuckle with that one. I appreciate you for that
Jay over Nas is a sin too bruh, "and y'all already know who I'm better than"

1. 2Pac
2. Jay-Z
3. Nas
4. Scarface
5. Andre 3000
6. Drake
7. Notorious B.I.G
8. J. Cole
9. Kendrick Lamar
10. Lil Wayne

Is this list in order?

Back