Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who are the GOAT ABW storytellers?

Wait..open it again ...
1/2
That dude....smdh
He got ole gangsta tales that be funny

Who paints verbal pictures the best around here?

My votes go to @King Du @1/2 and @T. Sanford in no particular order

I concur w/ @King Du b/c he's the first person that popped up in my head.

This nikka gotta story for EVERYTHING and on top of that he extra passionate which tends for him to be extremely loquacious and will write a Great Wall Of Text. His stories can be hella funny and entertaining, but sometimes they be so long I be over here like.......

orig.gif

Last edited:
@King Du because everytime I read one of his stories I can visualize it in the context of a TV/Movie genre:

Animation (PJ's specifically)
Reality TV Drama (from his bar stories)
70's Sitcom (Good Times specifically cause I see him as James Evans sometimes)
Black Comedy movie (from his TSA stories)
Rom-Com (from his Christina Milian saga)

@1/2 @King Du and @T. Sanford

I feel like Sanford would even tell you the weather and the angle the sun is beaming down on you.

Du always know somebody that’s been in a situation or was always in the situation being discussed or has a story for the discussion.

Haf make you reminisce on shit you wasn’t even there for but you feel like you were there when it went down. In my head I be like “YES NIGGA! I REMEMBER THAT DAY!”

My memory is bad. Is the dude that told the stories in the Scumbag thread here? He was usually the one on the bad end of the scumbag.

I was in the process of laying down when I first responded...

But I said knock, knock told prolly the funniest stories I've ever heard on my life on here...

Cutting the disabled uncle's hair, and the white belt big cousin who tried to bounce a party had me in legit tears.

Back