Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Are Other Sick Celebs The Media Is Ignoring?

Yo, the shits every where.

http://www.dorkly.com/post/70613/the-5-most-embarrassing-moments-in-x-men-comic-book-history

Professor X is in love with Jean Grey

Scan0001.gif

Though the X-Men have settled into an amorphous mass comprised of freaks from every demographic, at first it was just a squad of teenagers. Jean Grey was only 15 years old when the series started in 1963, but even back then Charles Xavier should have known that developing a crush on his student was mega-creepy. Stan Lee has gone on record saying that he just kinda threw that in there for the hell of it, somehow conflating "the creation of drama" and "skeeving everyone out." Professor X thinks nothing of it in the panels above, implying by omission that pining for a child is not nearly as big a hindrance as leadership(?) or being confined to a wheelchair(??). The plot thread was dropped soon after, and aside from some offhand mentions a few years down the line, it wasn't brought up again until Jean got a peek into her past.

Luc besson

he wrote a movie called the professional.

basically a hitman saves a 12 or 14 yr old girl.
the girl tries to seduce him. in the anerican version he doesnt fall for it...but i heard in the europe version he does.

its about the writers real life. his young mate was no other than the blue chick in the fifth element movie. scooped when she was like 14.

0*xXgVx9BmUY2F1tpr.

sad part in all this.....natalie portman. the star in this movie...her parent allowed her to do the movie after reading the script but pushed to have the sex scene taken out.

portman often said she never wanted to do a sexy role again because of how they sexualize her at such an early age.

hes the story
https://www.accessonline.com/articl...ut-being-sexualized-age-12-after-professional

Welp this kinda fucks up a good movie smh

I see what hes doing and i applaud him.

So is it metoo or ourmentoo?

Seems like shes more concerned with going after black dudes more than predators.
Shes fighting a fight thats making her look funny.

This is why i questiin intentions.
Seems real suspect.

Back