Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Who’s your Coon of the Year(COTY) winner & runner-ups + honorable/dishonorable mentions

Virgil Abigoil or whatever his name is

The Nike off white dude

The thing about the DA is that I believe he's genuine in his coonery. He believes whites have accepted him. At this point, we probably shouldn't even be looking at him like he's one of us. On the other hand, the others use their blackness specifically to hurt black people. Candace doesn't believe she's ingratiated herself with whites and has somehow ascended beyond her blackness. She knows exactly what she is and her whole grift centers around that. Cameron is lost. Candace and those like her are traitors.

The thing about the DA is that I believe he's genuine in his coonery. He believes whites have accepted him. At this point, we probably shouldn't even be looking at him like he's one of us. On the other hand, the others use their blackness specifically to hurt black people. Candace doesn't believe she's ingratiated herself with whites and has somehow ascended beyond her blackness. She knows exactly what she is and her whole grift centers around that. Cameron is lost. Candace and those like her are traitors.
Yea Cameron isn't in tryhard mode like the average aspiring coon. He had already arrived long before we knew who he was. He's just maintaining his position at this point. Also, he heard whispers of getting that Ginsburg seat for extra incentive to uphold white supremacy

Yeah, I don't know who wins. I just don't even see him as one of us. You could argue he's the worst because he has more power. The others are just influencers. He actually holds the lives of people in his hands.
That's my thing. Power.

He used his power against us, not just his tweets

He's the COTY ??

Back