Welcome To aBlackWeb

who’s the most recognizable rapper ever?

Y’all talking about rappers who are “big” but the question is who is the most recognizable

Of course Big, PAC, Nas, GFK and Will Smith are legends but MOST RECOGNIZABLE??????

It has to be either Em or Kanye….I could put Will Smith there but the major population don’t even remember that nigga as a rapper

Y’all talking about rappers who are “big” but the question is who is the most recognizable

Of course Big, PAC, Nas, GFK and Will Smith are legends but MOST RECOGNIZABLE??????

It has to be either Em or Kanye….I could put Will Smith there but the major population don’t even remember that nigga as a rapper
Fresh Prince theme?

Fresh Prince theme?

I doubt most people would use that theme song as a reference point….but hey whatever…

The major population just doesn’t remember Will Smith as a rapper…of course we do tho

When you think of Will Smith most people would immediately think Bad Boys, Independence Day, MIB etc…

When you think of Em and Kanye you immediately think of their music as the highlights of their career

If you don't say Snoop is the #1 you don't know what you're talking about. His face is everywhere in every country selling all types of shit. Pac is known in the US and a few countries. Drake is loved by women and young niggas wearing skinny jeans and highlight colored shoes

Snoop is the number one rapper in the world

Who is the most recognizable rapper in a room full of elderly white people from the deep south?

It's easily either Snoop Doggy Dogg (That's how they'll say his name too lol) or Eminem.

The reason why the answer is probably Snoop is because he's been out longer than Em and Em isn't as out there right now as Snoop is right now.

Last edited:
I doubt most people would use that theme song as a reference point….but hey whatever…

The major population just doesn’t remember Will Smith as a rapper…of course we do tho

When you think of Will Smith most people would immediately think Bad Boys, Independence Day, MIB etc…

When you think of Em and Kanye you immediately think of their music as the highlights of their career
He had hits in the late 90’s through the mid 00’s though

Nah should really be their main thing, most people haven't looked at will as a rapper since the mid 90s

Kinda like Mark whalberg

However, Cube, LL and common are still viewed as rappers.

You'd be surprised if will or Marky mark went on tour, dropped a project or even went on a bet cypher, not those others mentioned.
man please don’t compare will smith as a rapper to markt mark as a rapper. will smith won grammys marky mark had one song
stop the madness

Back