Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION WHITE WOMEN NEED TO STEP UP...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology

Umm...didn't 40% of white women STILL voted for Trump even after that "Access Hollywood" audio dropped? Can we really count on them to right the wrong that was done in 2016?

What are y'all thoughts on this?

And should women of color be leading the charge when it comes to all things social issues?

White women can keep on doing whatever it is they are doing. I don't need or want them to take over and lead me.

Umm...didn't 40% of white women STILL voted for Trump even after that "Access Hollywood" audio dropped? Can we really count on them to right the wrong that was done in 2016?

What are y'all thoughts on this?

And should women of color be leading the charge when it comes to all things social issues?

40? I think it was 60% of white women voted for trump

I keep tellin y'all these white wimmens out here aren't to be trusted.

As a whole, they're the most deceptive creatures on the planet. Mostly because they're the most protected creatures on the planet, so they can afford to be with involved with all sorts of fuckshit....and play BOTH sides of everything.

I think what @Babelipsss is saying is white women dont cant or wont change. They dont wake up and think how they can help women of color. Why should we waste time hoping and praying that the devil(white people) play nice?

Black feminists who follow behind these white feminists are white supremacy sympathizers. If this woman’s views isn’t an eye opener then nothing else will work.

White women who voted for Trump aren't sorry about it. That's CNN propaganda at it's finest. White women are concerned about white women period. You are wasting time and energy hoping they will change.

I think what @Babelipsss is saying is white women dont cant or wont change. They dont wake up and think how they can help women of color. Why should we waste time hoping and praying that the devil(white people) play nice?

I don't think anyone is saying that you should spend your life waiting for the devil to change, however, that doesn't mean you don't have a vested interest in the devil changing.

Back