White Women Are Weirdos: Mum considers declaring son, 8, non-binary so he can keep his signature curls at school

I don't see the problem with her taking advantage of all the fuckshit going on. Only way they start to see how crazy the shit is in the first place.

A boy can tell you their a girl or something in between but can't have really long hair? Lmaooooo.

I hate this fucking planet.

Last edited by a moderator:
while I understand this pov

there's also another way to see it

white folks death rate is higher than their birth rate (thanks to overdoses, suicides, etc.), 1 reason why they want to ban abortions

so, these mixed babies are thinning the herd so to speak

before you kno it, few generations down the line, white people will be all but extinct
Or you will have a bunch of Meghan Markle and Paula Patton running around here getting with white men and having these white looking babies and denying their blackness. Why do you think white people are having babies with black people so much. Not because they had a change of heart, is because they need to strengthen their bloodline and what a way to do it, is to have babies with black people and dilute the black blood to the point where the children look white.

source (1).gif

Or you will have a bunch of Meghan Markle and Paula Patton running around here getting with white men and having these white looking babies and denying their blackness. Why do you think white people are having babies with black people so much. Not because they had a change of heart, is because they need to strengthen their bloodline and what a way to do it, is to have babies with black people and dilute the black blood to the point where the children look white.

View attachment 214516

Lol well

black genes are dominant, whites are recessive

the universe always finds a way to work itself out

Lol well

black genes are dominant, whites are recessive

the universe always finds a way to work itself out
So you saying we are going to have a bunch of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans looking black people around here. That's what I'm talking about because if you look at the Dominicans especially, they could look jet black and talk about their Spanish. So it wont work out in our best interests like you think it will.

So you saying we are going to have a bunch of Dominicans and Puerto Ricans looking black people around here. That's what I'm talking about because if you look at the Dominicans especially, they could look jet black and talk about their Spanish. So it wont work out in our best interests like you think it will.

Well that sounds like an education issue if they're ignorant to who they truly are

w/o the white folks around to spread disinformation & lies, they can & will be properly educated