Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Woman Calls Police on 8-Year-Old Black Girl For Selling Bottled Water Without Permit

Funny, but I'd spark that nigga soul for ficking with my kid for laughs

just saw a tweet of a vid that im too lazy to post where she is now trying to act like a victim crying and shit

talking about the only reason she called the police was because the mother insisted she did after asking about the permit

FOH

just saw a tweet of a vid that im too lazy to post where she is now trying to act like a victim crying and shit

talking about the only reason she called the police was because the mother insisted she did after asking about the permit

FOH

She's crying because she knows she fucked up and lost her business.

Was watching CBS this morning and Gail was trying to give her a pass because she said she regretted what she did, but CBS didn't mention anything about her business....or how her business was affected by what she did.

That gets me heated more than anything because CBS had to have known about her business.....they just chose not to talk about it.

WTF are they giving her a pass for?

She definitely doesn't deserve it.

LMAO!!

Oh well, life lesson bitch. You will kno for next time. Should have minded ya fuckin bizness. For every action, there is a reaction foh.

smh, do if jordans mother told you to jump off a bridge....

Back