Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never supported the trans right to choose bathrooms issue. That’s just plain ol’ stupid shit to me. Biology matters as much as they like to claim it doesn’t.

Each bathroom door should just have a dick or a pussy on it so there’s no mistaking who should go in where.

By the way, it was a Republican majority Supreme Court that allowed a lower court ruling that a student could choose their bathroom to stand.

Last edited:

I don’t like shit like this because I love all black people.

Yeah, she on some bullshit, bet let’s not tear down that black woman on social media. Make a point about how she’s been lost and how this is an example of how not to be or whatever, but the childish insults from grown people aren’t necessary. It’s more sad that she’s doing this than anything.

I don’t like shit like this because I love all black people.

Yeah, she on some bullshit, bet let’s not tear down that black woman on social media. Make a point about how she’s been lost and how this is an example of how not to be or whatever, but the childish insults from grown people aren’t necessary. It’s more sad that she’s doing this than anything.
Disagree

Her self hatred is tearing her down, nothing else

She's a white supremacist in my book. Fuck her next breath

Never supported the trans right to choose bathrooms issue. That’s just plain ol’ stupid shit to me. Biology matters as much as they like to claim it doesn’t.

Each bathroom door should just have a dick or a pussy on it so there’s no mistaking who should go in where.

By the way, it was a Republican majority Supreme Court that allowed a lower court ruling that a student could choose their bathroom to stand.
Nah, they need to say biological male and female

Back