Welcome To aBlackWeb

Videos capture the man getting out of his car, yelling at a woman and calling her the N-word. He then states that he has an AK-47 in his car and threatens to use it on the woman.

Subsequent videos show the man and other people yelling racially charged comments back and forth.
This 👆 is what they're gonna use to justify this 👇

The police report lists the offense as aggravated menacing, but also indicates that there was "no bias" involved, meaning the incident has not yet been designated as a possible hate crime.

Didnt read the article yooooo

Like.. if he uses the nword, admits he's racist and threatened death how tf aren't Hate crime charges filed automatically??? White people (and their non white coons) are so on code against us its absurd. Its just instinctive for them. Imagine this file crossing whoever's desk and him/her making a decision to not up hate crime charges. That implies you're trying to protect the suspect. Trying to protect the suspect because you feel the same way he does. That's my logic.

If this was me I'd lawyer up and Usain Bolt run to the media to blast the PD for dragging their feet on the most blatant video ever

Back