Welcome To aBlackWeb

That faggot would have an aneurysm in Miami. And he would be curb-stomped as well. He's a Milo supporter so he can drink bleach immediately.

The lawyer is having a bad day. He just got he lease where his private practice was located at terminated.

Here's the story:

https://nypost.com/2018/05/17/racist-lawyer-kicked-out-of-his-office-space/

Racist lawyer Aaron Schlossberg will have to find new office space — and an attorney of his own.

The 44-year-old was kicked out of his Madison Avenue work space Thursday after he was was captured in a hate-filled rant at Spanish-speaking restaurant workers — and then a Congressman filed a formal complaint to the state court system’s disciplinary committee.

Schlossberg had been using a business center in 275 Madison Ave. as an office address for his private law firm — but has been given the boot over the shocking video that went viral Wednesday.

“We have terminated his services agreement with us,” Hayim Grant, the president of Corporate Suites, which operates the business center, told The Post Thursday, adding that he was “completely shocked” by the nearly minute-long clip.

“His actions are just not consistent with our community and rules and regulations … It’s totally contrary to everything we believe in as a company and personally.”

The news came as Congressman Adriano Espaillat and Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr. filed their complaint against Schlossberg to the New York State Unified Court System’s Departmental Disciplinary Committee — calling on the panel to investigate the attorney and possibly revoke his license.

“I stand with Congressman Espaillat in calling for the disciplinary committee of the New York State Unified Court System to examine the attorney identified as Aaron Schlossberg’s reprehensible behavior and review his law license for possible revocation,” said the Bronx borough president.

If the complaint is found to have merit, the court system will either “sanction, censure, suspend or recommend disbarment,” a unified court system official told The Post. Schlossberg, who has been a member of the bar since 2003, has no disciplinary record.

Fresh Kitchen manager Hyunsik Kong, 24, said Schlossberg exploded after he overheard a regular customer and a worker speaking to each other in Spanish.

“He got mad that they were speaking in Spanish and he started ranting, yelling, screaming. It seemed like he wanted attention,” Kong recalled Thursday.

“He got furious, started to talk really angrily about it, I just let it go at first because I thought it wasn’t too much of a big deal,” said Kong. “Then he started to scream and get a little bit too loud and I stepped up, and said ‘You shouldn’t be doing this here.’”

Kong noted that he asked Schlossberg to exit the establishment, which he ultimately did — leaving his panini behind.

“I was in awe…after it happened I was shocked,” he said.

The damning video shows the lawyer threatening to call federal immigration officers to have workers at the nearby Fresh Kitchen food joint “kicked out of my country” for speaking Spanish.

Security workers at his now-former office building near East 40th Street said earlier Thursday that they were hoping he would be barred after the rant.

“I’ll throw my shoes at him. We’re all hungry for him,” a security worker said. “If it was up to me I wouldn’t let him in. We all want to bury him one way or another.”

In the video Schlossberg is heard saying: “Every person I listen to — he spoke [Spanish], he spoke it, she’s speaking it — it’s America!”

“I pay for their welfare, I pay for their ability to be here — the least they can do is speak English,” he continued.

Last edited:
Back