Welcome To aBlackWeb

I believe he's trying to get lebron killed

If i was lebron id put a bag on his head, career ending beat down or sumn, fuck that

Anti blackness from all angles

Man, them Hispanics, Latins, Latinos, Spanish, or whatever they go by are some of the most racist folks I've ever seen. This white supremacy we dealing with is not solely in America. It is from all angles!

I'm not bullshytin' either. Even down in Mexico, they didn't even recognize black Mexicans until just recently. They actually worse than the white folks in the country. Just an even worse disdain for blacks.

So another instance is when these latin/hispanic cops in Florida was arresting black folks for robberies and gettin' away with it. If you were black and had a record, they'd lock you up for any robbery in the area. Them cops only got a slap on the wrist.

And I forgot the young brehs names. But I wanna say it was 2 young brehs that got murked by some dad who didn't want his daughter dating blacks. They went to go pick up tha daughter for a movie and the dad came out and killed them. Left em dead right there. George Lopez wasn't playing when he said don't bring home nobody black. This is how they look at us too!

103019-national-oklahoma-man.jpg

Two young men arrived at the home of one of their girlfriends to pick her up and go to the movies. They never made it out alive.

Manuel Quezada, 47, allegedly shot and killed Albert Thomas, 20, and Dajon Ross, 21, after they arrived at his home in a neighborhood just outside of Owasso, Oklahoma, Fox 23 reports.

It’s unclear what led to the shooting, but family members of the victim say Thomas, who is Black, had been dating Quezada’s daughter for the past two years and hadn’t met her father, who is Hispanic, until the night of his death, according to Atlanta Black Star.

“He never met the dad until last night, and this man killed him in cold blood,” Aleta Thomas told News on 6 about her nephew, adding that Quezada “would always tell [his daughter] that he didn’t want her being around Black people.”

Welp! I ain't got no shame in it, but if you voted for Biden, you'll be seeing more of this. A lot more. It's just gonna be from illegal aliens / immigrants from below the border. Wait till them illegal aliens get on the police force/judges/prosecutors/in the work force etc... Smh.

George Lopez Heckler Reacts To ‘Don’t Marry Somebody Black’ Latino Rules

754d7e38068bf25c8a25b6642b65305c

The video below shows George Lopez reacting to a heckler who stood up and gave Lopez the middle finger — or two middle fingers, perhaps — after George joked about the two rules that supposedly make up each Latino family: “Don’t marry somebody black, and don’t park in front of our houses.” Apparently, the joke did not go over well with the woman who stood up in Lopez’s show and gave George the finger as Lopez cursed and told her to sit down or get out. Eventually, the woman was instructed to just leave by George — and as she left with a few who accompanied her to the show, Lopez joked that there were now four seats down front.

Back