Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know that guy is an actual nazi right? Not a neo nazi but an old school family ties nazi.

And what he said is still fairly true. What's your point?

Dems don't give a flying fuck about all the murders going on in major cities but a school shooting and all of a sudden it's "We gotta do something!!! Gun control!!! Ban assault weapons!!!"

And what he said is still fairly true. What's your point?

Dems don't give a flying fuck about all the murders going on in major cities but a school shooting and all of a sudden it's "We gotta do something!!! Gun control!!! Ban assault weapons!!!"

I guess my point is you can say something like that without quoting a nazi. Just use your words.

Last edited:
read it again if you don't understand it.

You coming off real heartless but w/e.

The national gun control effort isn't anything new, stop believing right-wing nutjobs. Efforts to combat gun violence in certain cities are local efforts and they do exist, in spades. In those cities, they've been passing laws specific to them to cut back on like pistol carrying and shit. I believe the Supreme Court just shut that down nationwide though, said it was unconstitutional.

I say all that to say you pushing misinfo, they not just up and caring about it now, they been at it for a minute. That's why the gun lobby spends money they way they do.

You coming off real heartless but w/e.

The national gun control effort isn't anything new, stop believing right-wing nutjobs. Efforts to combat gun violence in certain cities are local efforts and they do exist, in spades.

On the real, our Black and Brown brothas and sistas are dying in the streets every fuckin day 'cause of gun violence in cities like Chicago, Detroit, LA, Oakland, Flint, NYC, DC, Miami, etc. You'd think the Dems would be saying something at the national level all the fuckin time but they don't. They don't say SHIT until a mass shooting happens, then it's all about gun control and how we gotta ban "military-style assault rifles" blah, blah, blah.

It's consistent that anyone even marginally paying attention can see it.

I guess my point is you can say something like that without quoting a nazi. Just use your words.

Welp, that's what was posted. I still stand by my assessment regardless of who said it.

The problem with the truth is that it remains the truth regardless of who says it.

On the real, our Black and Brown brothas and sistas are dying in the streets every fuckin day 'cause of gun violence in cities like Chicago, Detroit, LA, Oakland, Flint, NYC, DC, Miami, etc. You'd think the Dems would be saying something at the national level all the fuckin time but they don't. They don't say SHIT until a mass shooting happens, then it's all about gun control and how we gotta ban "military-style assault rifles" blah, blah, blah.

It's consistent that anyone even marginally paying attention can see it.

I mean bruh, it's in their party platform. You are tripping over something because you are ignorant to the facts on the ground. Both Hillary and Biden literally ran on a gun-control platform of "it's getting bad again, let's re-institute the guns laws from the 90s".

Shit, here's a party message from 2000, showing that it's not some fad.

Democrats passed the Brady Law and the Assault Weapons Ban. We increased federal, state, and local gun crime prosecution by 22 percent since 1992. Now gun crime is down by 35 percent. Now we must do even more. We need mandatory child safety locks. We should require a photo license I.D., a background check, and a gun safety test to buy a new handgun. We support more federal gun prosecutors and giving states and communities another 10,000 prosecutors to fight gun crime.

And to reiterate, there are local efforts in all those cities to combat gun violence on a community level given the gun violence in our neighborhoods is often local bullshit. I'm from a city that deals with high levels of gun violence, I see the efforts to combat it daily.

I can't tell if you being serious fr fr because republicans stay bitching about dems coming for their guns but then you popping off with "dems don't care about gun violence" like how tf can both those be true at the same time.

I'm not trynna say that dems are legit at this, they aren't, but the idea that there's only an interest when there is a mass shooting at a school does a disservice to our people who are registered as dems who putting in the legwork daily at the local and state level to work this shit.

Last edited:
I mean bruh, it's in their party platform. You are tripping over something because you are ignorant to the facts on the ground. Both Hillary and Biden literally ran on a gun-control platform of "it's getting bad again, let's re-institute the guns laws from the 90s".

Shit, here's a party message from 2000, showing that it's not some fad.

And to reiterate, there are local efforts in all those cities to combat gun violence on a community level given the gun violence in our neighborhoods is often local bullshit. I'm from a city that deals with high levels of gun violence, I see the efforts to combat it daily.

I can't tell if you being serious fr fr because republicans stay bitching about dems coming for their guns but then you popping off with "dems don't care about gun violence" like how tf can both those be true at the same time.

I'm not trynna say that dems are legit at this, they aren't, but the idea that there's only an interest when there is a mass shooting at a school does a disservice to our people who are registered as dems who putting in the legwork daily at the local and state level to work this shit.

They can be true at the same time because the Dems don't really give a shit about us like we think they do. We already know the Republicans don't fuck with us, but we believe the Dems do but the reality is they only give a fuck about us when they need us for the numbers or for a sob story to get a policy through. Deomcrats and Republicans are nothing more than wings on the same racist bird.

You're entirely missing my point too: When it gets reported on the news that there was another 200 shootings in Chicago over the weekend, you don't see the Dems get on TV talmbout gun control. When Oakland, Flint, Detroit, etc are named the most violent cities in the country, nary a peep out of the Dems about gun control. Shit, a nigga in Detroit has been terrorizing a neighborhood shooting into folks' cribs with an AK47 pistol, nothing from the Dems now that he's been caught as of yesterday. But when it was the Oxford High school shooting Dems were on TV talmbout "gun control". When it was Robb Elementary they got on TV talmbout gun control and with every other mass shooting they're always on gun control but NOT when it's street shit.

Back