Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Supremacist youth in 1976 Queens, Ny harassing young black folks for coming into their neighborhoods

Weird it was mostly bitches leading the charge. And that first black girl they talked to looked and sounded like the star of Crooklyn. Ironic af

horrible....those kids showed poise and wisdom beyond their years

just to think at the time of this video WWII ended about 33 years ago in 1945 and Vietnam Conflict ended about 3 years ago in 1975.........the fact shouldn't be missed that this is what black service members families' had to deal with when they came back from overseas

Last edited:
Weird it was mostly bitches leading the charge. And that first black girl they talked to looked and sounded like the star of Crooklyn. Ironic af

She really didn't give a fuck about them.She was looking like "Maaaaaan I'm just tryna ride my bike,but I will beat yall ass if yall keep playin with me"

Last edited:

Lol, the assumptions that those racist are all white people that voted for trump. Hands down most of them are the same people that call themselves liberals. Hiding their white guilt, and behind closed doors, misunderstand life hardened black youth as "super predators".

Driving through the hood, ever notice there ain't no super markets but DSS and the SSI office are within walking distance? Fuckers keep black folk on the teat, and only let buck dancing negros shine. Who then turn around to the black masses and say.."they'sa good folk, they'sa gave me a job"...

Back