Welcome To aBlackWeb

White Supremacist David Allen Dean Pees On Little Black Girl

WTF is there to review?

If he's a registered sex offender, he's not oven supposed to be living in the immediate vicinity of any children.

What's more fucked up about this, is that the only reason dude's probably living in a black neighborhood is because he wouldn't be allowed to live anywhere near any white kids.

Basically, it seems like they've systematically excluded our communities from the areas in which sex offenders are prohibited from living.

First off where is the girls father. Second I don't give a fuck about the Aryan brotherhood they can't he that deep in prison. Fuck he can he caught slipin in a blind spot from them closed circuit cameras. Wouldn't doing that to a child he frowned upon by them also and he gets ousted from the group? The jell with Aryan protection though . a riot or fight needs to happen in the prison yard or chow hall that ends up with him lying on the floor with his throat slit or a shank in his gut. Niggas cannot let this slide I wantt updates.

Like I know a lot of y'all don't believe in God n shit....

But he gotta be real and love me.....

Cuz he know damn well if that was my daughter I'd crash my fucking car into the got damn jail to get to that motherfucker....

Holy shit!!!!!

How the fuck!?!?;?;

Yo......

The devil is real people......

Fucking shit...

i always wonder why niggas who are willing to be violent in the right situations ain't ever there he would of died that day or came close to it

Update.The kids lied on the white guy and one kid pissed on another kid and blamed it on him.

kisspng-emoji-emoticon-smiley-computer-icons-thinking-woman-5abd08a4d8c0a5.4554316015223379568878.jpg

Back