Welcome To aBlackWeb

White man knocks out little black girl

Right is right....
Lil shawty had her warning with the push.....she saw his size and still advanced after that restarted strength push....

I can't defend that.
This is one of them time where its a tough lesson to learn about doing shit cuz your friends around and it goes wrong.

Waiting for niggas to call me out on this fuck shit.

Nah man...he could of of slapped her at the most or jus kept pushing her back. He towered over all of them and was in no fear.

Was he a dad protecting his daughter or some shit?

Last edited:
Nah man...he could of of slapped her at the most or jus kept pushing her back. He towered over all of them and was in no fear.

Was he a dad protecting his daughter or some shit?
It is a white lady an kid standing in the lower left of the screen.

So what I find interesting is that I don’t see none of these “never hit a woman no matter what” people collectively condemning this. But when the Kareem Hunt situation happened they were out in full force.
And you niggas are a trip. These white folks rarely make excuses for black people that do stuff to one of their own, but you can always find black people rationalizing stuff they do to one of our own.
:ghost:you right tho ..

I see you coming closer to seeing shit how I see it...

But shawty was wrong here.
Pack mentality got her stole.

See it's that our own shit that got u fucked up with me. The women that share specific DNA with me ain't in that vid. Added to that, if they were to do something like that. My blood donf operate like that, there would be weapons and men present. And if those things were not present, they move on cause that there in that specific situation was an L waiting to happen. So fam, just cause we share the same skin color dont make her one of my own. I dont claim stupidity

Back