White Man kills 2 Black folks in a Kroger store.Police say its too soon to call it a racial attack..

He should be locked away like most mentally ill murderers are. Fuck is wrong with you? You think when someone is said to be crazy, they just automatically get let go regardless of what they've done? That's not how shit works. The court can conclude that he has problems and still say he was responsible for his actions and send him away for the rest of his life.

I swear you niggas just turn your brains off and look for a fight. He needs to pay for what he's done. My comment was not about absolving him. I was just pointing out that based on the reports and how he looks, he might actually have problems unlike some of the others they've tried to used this tactic to support.

When white people are said to be crazy, as they commonly are in these terrorist attacks, it dismisses the problem of white supremacy. Just like they are showing now with not admitting this was racially motivated, which it most likely was. I'm not looking for a fight, but long as I'm here post like yours are gonna get challenged. So ignore me or get used to it.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/kentucky-kroger-shooting-gunman-black-church

KY Police: Gunman Tried To Enter Black Church Before Killing 2 Black People At Grocery

JEFFERSONTOWN, Ky. (AP) — A white man with a history of violence and mental illness was recorded on surveillance video apparently trying to get inside a predominantly black church in Kentucky before he went to a grocery store and fatally shot two African-Americans, police said.

After releasing a photo of the suspect, authorities received a tip from an employee of the city of Jeffersontown who said he thought he saw Gregory Bush outside the First Baptist church prior to Wednesday’s shooting, city police chief Sam Rogers said. The video confirmed Bush’s presence, Rogers said. The church is headed by a black pastor and has a large African-American membership.

Bush “appeared to try to gain access to the church,” Rogers said.

The information came as news media outlets reported that Bush made a racial comment after the deadly shooting at a Kroger in Jeffersontown, a city of about 26,600 people on the outskirts of Louisville.

Rogers said it was too soon, however, to say whether the shooting was racially motivated.

“I can’t speculate on motive at this time,” the chief said at a news conference Thursday. “We are pursuing all avenues of the investigation no matter where that takes us or what it involves.”

The FBI announced that it “is evaluating the evidence to determine if there were any violations of federal law.” Hate crimes are prosecuted under federal law.
Rogers also said Bush apparently does have a history of mental illness, as news outlets have reported.

An arrest report says Bush walked into the Kroger, pulled a gun from his waist and shot a man in the back of the head, then kept shooting him multiple times “as he was down on the floor.” The report says Bush then reholstered his gun, walked outside and killed a woman in the parking lot. Each victim died of multiple gunshot wounds, Rogers said.

A man carrying a concealed weapon who happened to be in the parking lot challenged Bush, and police say the suspect then “began firing wildly” at him, putting other shoppers in the parking lot in danger. Neither man was hurt in that confrontation, Rogers said.

Bystander video shows a white man in a distinctive neon-yellow shirt trying to drive away while an officer chases after him on foot. Many more officers converged on the scene and made the arrest just a few hundred yards (meters) from the store on Wednesday afternoon.

Bush was jailed on $5 million bond Thursday on two counts of murder and 10 counts of felony wanton endangerment.

Ed Harrell was quoted by the Courier Journal of Louisville as saying he was waiting on his wife in the parking lot when he heard gunshots and grabbed his revolver. As he crouched down, he said he saw the gunman walk “nonchalantly” by with a gun by his side. Harrell said he called out to ask what was going on, and the gunman replied: “Don’t shoot me. I won’t shoot you. Whites don’t shoot whites.”

Rogers said police “are aware of that statement and are evaluating any factors that may come into play with” it.

He said he had “no direct knowledge” of whether there was more than one armed bystander at the scene.

The local coroner’s office identified the victims as Maurice Stallard, 69, and Vicki Lee Jones, 67. Police said there didn’t appear to be any connection between Bush and the victims, or any link between Bush and the Kroger store.

Stallard’s 12-year-old grandson was shopping with him in the store when he was gunned down, Jeffersontown Mayor Bill Dieruf said Thursday. The boy was physically unharmed, but most certainly traumatized, the mayor said, adding, “He was there and cannot unsee what he has seen.”

Stallard was the father of Kellie Watson, the chief racial equity officer for Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer.

The mayor shared his outrage Thursday over what he called an “epidemic of gun violence” that “hit close to home.”

“People getting shot at a grocery store, a school, outside a church. Can’t we all agree that that is unacceptable?” said Fischer, a Democrat running for re-election.

Authorities removed computers and cellphones from the house where Bush lived with his parents.

Bush’s criminal record shows he threatened his ex-wife and punched a deputy sheriff during a family court hearing years ago. He also was charged with assaulting his elderly parents in January 2009.

An arrest citation said Bush’s parents were punched and choked, and they told police they were “terrified of (his) unpredictable behavior.”

Smh.. But the pigs say it’s not “racial”.. Yeah okay…

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/fivepoints/gregory-bush-target-black-victims-kentucky-shooting

5 Points On Kentucky Man Who Appeared To Target Black Victims In Shooting

The Kentucky man who allegedly went on a shooting rampage in Jeffersontown this week, killing two black seniors, apparently targeted his victims based on their race, according to witness accounts emerging in the wake of the Wednesday shooting.

Gregory Bush, 51, was arrested minutes after the shooting at a Kroger supermarket, where he allegedly killed Vicky Lee Jones, 67, and Maurice Stallard, 69, according to local station WAVE. Bush, who is white, allegedly shot Stallard in the back of the head with a pistol in the back of the store before exiting into the parking lot and shooting Jones several times, according to a police report obtained by the station.

But the double murder didn’t really break through to national media until the next day, when the possible racial motivations became clearer.

Police announced at a Thursday press conference that Bush tried to enter a predominantly black church minutes before the attack, the New York Times reported. A witness also told WAVE that during a brief exchange in the Kroger parking lot, Bush told his father that “whites don’t kill whites.”

Local media dug through previous criminal complaints filed by Bush’s family members and ex-wife, who told police that he had a history of mental illness, violent incidents and making racist comments. In a 2009 complaint, Bush’s father told law enforcement that his son, in a fit of rage, said, “Tonight might be black death,” according to local station WDRB.

Here’s what we know about the incident so far.

Bush allegedly said he was specifically targeting black victims

Steve Zinninger told WAVE that his father, a licensed concealed carry holder, attempted to confront Bush with his own firearm outside the store. Bush allegedly responded by firing a fusillade of bullets.

But during a short verbal exchange, Bush told Zinninger’s father that “whites don’t kill whites.”

That comment prompted the Louisville Urban League to urge police to treat the murders as a hate crime.

“We believe it is happening but want to take nothing for granted. We are calling for an investigation into the murders in Jeffersontown last night,” the group said on Facebook. “Because of the FB posts of the alleged perpetrator and the comments he made to a man in the parking lot of the grocery store, we thought it necessary to clearly state our desire and support for a hate crime investigation.”

Jeffersontown police said that they’re investigating the motive for the shootings, the Times reported.

Bush tried to get into a black church before heading to Kroger

Just before heading to Kroger, Bush drove to the nearby First Baptist Church of Jeffersontown, a predominantly black house of worship, and forcefully tried to enter the building, police said.

Billy Williams, the church administrator, told the Times that a church member grew concerned when she saw him pulling on the locked front doors, trying to get inside. Surveillance video recorded Bush’s efforts to do so, Williams said.

“There were 70 people here at our weekly meeting service just an hour before he came by,” Williams told the Times, saying fewer than 10 were still in the building by the time Bush showed up. “I’m just thankful that all of our doors and security was in place.”

In the summer of 2015, white supremacist Dylann Roof went on a shooting rampage inside a historically black church in Columbia, South Carolina, killing nine black parishioners.

Bush spoke publicly about his serious mental health issues

In a Facebook account that appeared to belong to Bush, the about section reads: “I have worked most of my life and battled mental illness throughout my life. My paranoid schizophrenia finally stopped me from working and now am on mental disability. I’m lucky I made it this far with all the trouble I’ve caused myself when I get off my medicine.”

Screen-Shot-2018-10-26-at-10.35.43-AM-804x349@2x.png

In a linked Twitter account under the same name, Bush refers to people wanting him “dead,” saying they “high jack my frequency.”

Records obtained by WDRB show that Bush was hospitalized at least twice out of concern for his mental health, and that his ex-wife and parents said he was physically abusive, “unpredictable” and “paranoid.” A 2009 domestic violence conviction should have prevented him from legally possessing a firearm, WDRB reported.

Judge calls him “danger” to community

At his Thursday arraignment, a judge called Bush a “danger” to the community, forbidding him to possess firearms or have contact with the victims’ families, the Times reported. Bush was charged with two counts of murder and 10 of wanton endangerment. His bail was set at $5 million, according to the newspaper.

Bush is next due in court for a preliminary hearing on Nov. 5.

The victims were Jeffersontown natives, grandparents

Both victims grew up in Jeffersontown, where they lived throughout their adult lives.

Stallard was the father of the town’s chief equity officer, Kellie Watson, according to the Courier-Journal. He was shopping for poster board with his 12-year-old grandson when he was killed, the newspaper reported.

Jones retired from her position as an office administrator at the Veterans Affairs hospital, and had two sons and multiple grandchildren, according to the newspaper. Her nephew, Kevin Gunn, told the Courier-Journal that Jones’ husband died of cancer in 2010, and that she was a loyal attendee of services at the Church of the Living God.

When white people are said to be crazy, as they commonly are in these terrorist attacks, it dismisses the problem of white supremacy. Just like they are showing now with not admitting this was racially motivated, which it most likely was. I'm not looking for a fight, but long as I'm here post like yours are gonna get challenged. So ignore me or get used to it.

You're saying some shit that I acknowledged in my post. I don't have a problem with being challenged, but be intelligent about it. I clearly was not trying to claim that the guy should have been punished or that this wasn't racially motivated, so there was no reason to come at me like that.

You're saying some shit that I acknowledged in my post. I don't have a problem with being challenged, but be intelligent about it. I clearly was not trying to claim that the guy should have been punished or that this wasn't racially motivated, so there was no reason to come at me like that.

Come at you like what?
It wasn't clear enough to me so I simply asked you a question to clarify.
We can't question the The Lonious Monk now? Cut that out.

Come at you like what?
It wasn't clear enough to me so I simply asked you a question to clarify.
We can't question the The Lonious Monk now? Cut that out.

Again, you can question me til your heart's content, but let's not act like this isn't a pattern with ya'll. I say some shit you don't like or agree with. You come from some out of the way angle to make it some coon shit instead of just taking what I said for what it was. That's why you started your post of with "Here you go..." because you came into the discussion trying to interpret it a certain way. Nothing in my post suggested that I didn't think dude deserved to be punished or that the attack was racially motivated, so why was the question even necesssary? Like I said, question me all you want, just do it intelligently. If I say it's cloudy outside and looks like it might rain. Don't come at me like "Nigga, is the sky not blue?" and not expect me to ask you why you're on some dumb shit with your questioning.

Again, you can question me til your heart's content, but let's not act like this isn't a pattern with ya'll. I say some shit you don't like or agree with. You come from some out of the way angle to make it some coon shit instead of just taking what I said for what it was. That's why you started your post of with "Here you go..." because you came into the discussion trying to interpret it a certain way. Nothing in my post suggested that I didn't think dude deserved to be punished or that the attack was racially motivated, so why was the question even necesssary? Like I said, question me all you want, just do it intelligently. If I say it's cloudy outside and looks like it might rain. Don't come at me like "Nigga, is the sky not blue?" and not expect me to ask you why you're on some dumb shit with your questioning.

Ah, so this a pattern for you? I've only done it once before on this site with our discussions. In this thread I didn't even go there, I gave you a chance to explain further before drawing my own conclusions. Giving a simple question you had quite the reaction too. But if this a pattern as you say, that must mean it's common for you to make statements on racial issues that are suspicious to other black people. Interesting.

Ah, so this a pattern for you? I've only done it once before on this site with our discussions. In this thread I didn't even go there, I gave you a chance to explain further before drawing my own conclusions. Giving a simple question you had quite the reaction too. But if this a pattern as you say, that must mean it's common for you to make statements on racial issues that are suspicious to other black people. Interesting.

Bruh, this ain't the first time you've come at me, and like I said you started your post of with "Here you go..." as if you were linking this to something in the past. But I'm misinterpreting your intention with the question, then my bad, but I still don't see how the comment I made begged the questions you asked. Either way, I answered your questions, so we can put this to rest.

lol The Devil's Advocate strikes again.

He randomly killed two people - of course he's nuts. Even those of us without your superior intellect were able to surmise that.

The fact that he specifically targeted black people makes him a racist murderer which is a little bit more relevant.

lol The Devil's Advocate strikes again.

He randomly killed two people - of course he's nuts. Even those of us without your superior intellect were able to surmise that.

The fact that he specifically targeted black people makes him a racist murderer which is a little bit more relevant.

There is no Devil's Advocate here silly nigga. I said he seems to be legit crazy. That in no way changes the fact that he murdered two people and was racially motivated. So what exactly are you saying here?

On top of that, you seemed to miss the whole point. Usually when these CaCs do shit like this, they are said to be mentally ill, but they aren't really mentally ill, they are just racist. My point was that this seems to be a case where they aren't just bullshitting and dude did seem to have legitimate problems. Again, that doesn't change the fact that he's a murderer and racist. Crazy people can be both of those things and punished accordingly.

As @Kzzl said...

When white people are said to be crazy, as they commonly are in these terrorist attacks, it dismisses the problem of white supremacy.

The point is that obviously killing people randomly is crazy but when you specifically kill random black people it's racial terrorism first and foremost. So why did you feel the need to come in here and be on some "well, actually..." shit?

Reactions: SeaSnake
As @Kzzl said...

The point is that obviously killing people randomly is crazy but when you specifically kill random black people it's racial terrorism first and foremost. So why did you feel the need to come in here and be on some "well, actually..." shit?

I wasn't on some "well, actually..." shit. I said I believe that dude actually is crazy. That doesn't not imply that I don't think he's a racist or deserves to be punished like a murder. That's some shit ya'll are making up.

And the point where we disagree is that I don't think all these racists that go around killing innocent people are crazy. Most of them are just shitty people. That's why I said what I said, because I think in addition to being a shitty racist. I think this dude actually does have some screws loose.

Cuz you view white people as human. That christian shit. Niggas rather fight niggas than honkeys
I think you was sick when you posted this.
Cuz this sounds like something I would say.

You good?

Nigga i was on that shit before yall old niggas got on the site.
why i gotta be old?
and nigga......we old niggas are the ones to helped guide young @Goldie ....made him beleive in himself.
then he walked out into the cole world and created greatness.
When we meet him..he was copper...rusted copper.
We gave him confidence and a visa.

Now look at him.
From a mod to mod supervisor.

you are welcome

Last edited:
It wasn't racially motivated this was just a coincidence that he just so happened to bypass all the whites and shot the only black people he saw.

Crazy how the synagogue thing is immediately labled racially motivated and covered all over the media but this crime here is "potentially a hate crime" and barely mentioned in between other reports for 1 minute before they go back to talking about the synagogue again.

Not surprised at all... but continuously disappointed

Crazy how the synagogue thing is immediately labled racially motivated and covered all over the media but this crime here is "potentially a hate crime" and barely mentioned in between other reports for 1 minute before they go back to talking about the synagogue again.

Not surprised at all... but continuously disappointed

It is kinda funny/sad how the media specifically refrained from calling the grocery store incident racial even thought the perp himself made comments that suggested it was.

Reactions: Inori
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ille-police-calls-kroger-shooting/1807654002/

Police chief calls Kroger shooting in Louisville a hate crime

LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The police tape is cleared and shoppers have returned to the Kroger in Kentucky where two people died last week, but the community is still hurting and grasping for answers.

Gregory Alan Bush, 51, is charged in the shooting deaths of Maurice Stallard, 69, and Vickie Lee Jones, 67. Bush is white; Stallard and Jones were black.

Jeffersontown Police Chief Sam Rogers told the congregation at First Baptist Church on Sunday that the shooting was motivated by racism. He called it "the elephant in the room that some don’t want to acknowledge in this case" and said it needed to be addressed as part of a larger dialogue.

"I won’t stand here and pretend that none of us know what could have happened if that evil man had gotten in the doors of this church," Rogers said, noting the alleged shooter told one man "whites don’t kill whites" before his capture.

Jeffersontown Mayor Bill Dieruf struck a similar note.

"I want you all to realize that yes, we have a race problem. Yes, it is real," he said, arguing his city shouldn’t be defined by one person’s actions. "It’s up to us to solve the problem of racism."

According to police, Bush tried to break in to First Baptist, a predominately African-American church, just 10 to 15 minutes before the shooting.

The Kroger shooting Wednesday was followed by a mass shooting Saturday at the Tree of Life Congregation Synagogue in Pittsburgh. The alleged shooter, identified as Robert Bowers, killed 11 people.

Shortly after the shooting, the Pittsburgh public safety director told reporters that the incident was being investigated as a hate crime. That wasn't the case in Louisville.

Criticism came from Louisville's black leaders on Sunday because some of the city and state's most prominent politicians haven't decried the possible racial motivations.

"It was also an act of terrorism," said Truman Harris with Louisville's Black Lives Matter group. "It's ridiculous that Mayor Fischer, that Matt Bevin, that Mitch McConnell are taking as long as they are in acknowledging this as what it is. If this person was a black or brown terrorist, it would have been acknowledged right then and there."

U.S. Attorney Russell Coleman said last week that federal investigators are "examining this matter from the perspective of federal criminal law, which includes potential civil rights violations such as hate crimes."