White Male Rage: Lindsey Graham Floats Idea of Qanon GOP Impeaching Kamala Harris If They Retake the House...

This has been Trump s playbook since day 1....

Also Someone needs to get the balls to ask LadyG if Trump got pics of his gay escapades on deck or something

LLS had to know this was already coming down the line. What's even funnier is democrats had legit reasons for impeaching the president and as usual never take shit as far as it can go like they should. Repubs just going to impeach because they want payback and as usual going to take that shit as far as it can go and beyond.

Since dems are never willing to be as vicious as repubs its just some shit they should leave alone cause when it comes back around they always look way worse.

Both sides going to cry about the shit and act like they really have a moral high ground to stand on.

Last edited:
lol Racist white people might go against blacks the most, but it ain't like they are fans of other groups either.
And yet, Black politicians and black people in general are treated uniquely in this society.

I'm paying close attention to her political sojourn. She's not treated like a Latina, she's not treated like an Asian, and she's not treated like an Arab. They treat her like they treat black people who outperform white people in traditionally white competition.

Absolutely do not care at all because obviously being impeached don’t mean shit. Nobody list no money or got locked up

Hate to admit it, but I'd love to see her get her wakeup call.

I'm sure she's had it or at least something very close to one. Thing is to reach those levels she is at the goal they trying to accomplish for themselves and family is bigger than their race. Cause if it wasn't those black people never would've gotten as far as they have in the federal or state gov't in the first place. To get that high black people already have to have either shown they are willing to turn a blind eye to and/or fully participate in the bullshit.

And yet, Black politicians and black people in general are treated uniquely in this society.

I'm paying close attention to her political sojourn. She's not treated like a Latina, she's not treated like an Asian, and she's not treated like an Arab. They treat her like they treat black people who outperform white people in traditionally white competition.

I see what you're saying, but I don't know. Politics has become so muddled right now. They are playing dirty. I don't know if the Reps are treating her that way because she has black in her or because they are pulling every shitty trick they can to try an win.

I mean they have attacked people like AOC and Rashida Talib pretty harshly too, and they aren't black.

. To get that high black people already have to have either shown they are willing to turn a blind eye to and/or fully participate in the bullshit.
4q5vvs.gif

Everyone knows what her words were here..... now notice the look on her face and body language

She did the bankhead bounce with a mean mug when speaking directly to/about black Americans she piggybacked to get where she is

That's contempt for black people hidden in plain sight. Prosecutor Harris don't like us.

Niggas still play dumb to death. Someone here even put her in their avatar as an honorable black woman for black history month... a blind eye indeed

Hate to admit it, but I'd love to see her get her wakeup call.
It's not going to be her wake up call. She's not doing the Tiger Woods "I'm kinda sorta black" routine. The wake up call will be the next 4 years of white America treating her like they treated Michelle Obama and Maxine Waters. But that bell will only go off if the people who argue that she isn't black stops talking long enough to listen.

I think it is politically self defeating for black people to alienate themselves from people who are in prime position to serve them. This "you can't sit with us" activity is one reason why we remain stagnant. Regardless of whether you feel she's black or not, she says she is and there are a ton of politically active and educated black people who do.

What if 4 years from now, the only thing you can say is that you are exactly where you are now... maybe worse off... and Kamala says she couldn't get much done for black people because black people were too busy convincing the world that she isn't black instead of holding her and the Biden administration accountable? Nobody wants a repeat of Obama, but black people have to learn what political accountability looks like. For some reason, we never want to hold government officials accountable, only either worship them blindly or demonize them entirely.

It's not going to be her wake up call. She's not doing the Tiger Woods "I'm kinda sorta black" routine. The wake up call will be the next 4 years of white America treating her like they treated Michelle Obama and Maxine Waters. But that bell will only go off if the people who argue that she isn't black stops talking long enough to listen.

I think it is politically self defeating for black people to alienate themselves from people who are in prime position to serve them. This "you can't sit with us" activity is one reason why we remain stagnant. Regardless of whether you feel she's black or not, she says she is and there are a ton of politically active and educated black people who do.

What if 4 years from now, the only thing you can say is that you are exactly where you are now... maybe worse off... and Kamala says she couldn't get much done for black people because black people were too busy convincing the world that she isn't black instead of holding her and the Biden administration accountable? Nobody wants a repeat of Obama, but black people have to learn what political accountability looks like. For some reason, we never want to hold government officials accountable, only either worship them blindly or demonize them entirely.

I've asked this before but what does that accountability look like? What are ways outside of PACs can we use in order to lobby and apply pressure to get shit we actually want done.. done from these people?

I've asked this before but what does that accountability look like? What are ways outside of PACs can we use in order to lobby and apply pressure to get shit we actually want done.. done from these people?
Money. Fund your candidates.

If all you can do is vote, protest, and tweet, you are worthless fodder.

I know itsa hard pill to swallow because we all are trying to pay our own bills and worry about our own households, but the money you keep to yourself is money that doesn't work in your favor systemically. Tweeting and voting won't balance that out.

I know itsa hard pill to swallow because we all are trying to pay our own bills and worry about our own households, but the money you keep to yourself is money that doesn't work in your favor systemically. Tweeting and voting won't balance that out.

Most niggas don't want to face this reality. That sentence goes back to that other thread where folks were talking about how most people don't want to put what they've grown up believing on trial.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler

Agreed. Do yall know of any black lobbyist groups or PACS that are actively championing black causes and getting shit done? As opposed to just throwing/donating money into a black hole and seeing no return on your investment?

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
Agreed. Do yall know of any black lobbyist groups or PACS that are actively championing black causes and getting shit done? As opposed to just throwing/donating money into a black hole and seeing no return on your investment?
No, and that's only because I do not believe in my lifetime that the federal government will do anything to specifically address the plight of Black people in America. A black POC would go toward a losing candidate right now.

I will however invest in local, city, and state politicians.

I see what you're saying, but I don't know. Politics has become so muddled right now. They are playing dirty. I don't know if the Reps are treating her that way because she has black in her or because they are pulling every shitty trick they can to try an win.

I mean they have attacked people like AOC and Rashida Talib pretty harshly too, and they aren't black.
They also aren't VPOTUS.

They also aren't VPOTUS.

That supports my point. They are in less prominent positions and have less power, yet they've been attacked just as or maybe even more harshly.

Lindsey Graham is a partisan piece of shit. It's misguided to try and put all of his intent with those comments on the fact that Kamala is black. He's clearly shown that he'll do whatever it takes to tow the Rep party line.