Welcome To aBlackWeb

White girl at ODU goes on hate speech rant. Wants to rodney king the niggers

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy

Today I woke up to my sister texting me about ODU. I considered ODU for my doctorate in education but now it looks like that's a no go. SMH. Sadly you find these types of attitudes everywhere you go.

Thanks Donald trump your rhetoric has emboldened these young people to make vile, violent, and ahistorical claims against Black people. Job well done.

:ionlike::ionlike::ionlike:

Last edited:
by the end of the week she'll be apologizing..

people keep thinking the internet not real....

I'm more mad her flow was trash than the hate raps

Whats moronic about the whole video is the fact ODU is a minority serving institution.
a great deal of Black people attend ODU. All of my friends attend, have attended ODU.
so to call us lazy and welfare babies lacks critical thinking. You attend a school filled with bright young minds from all cultural backgrounds.
what also bothers me is the fact Norfolk is 44% Black and 48% white.
You cant go a day without interacting with a Black person. WE ARE EVERYWHERE AND WE COME FROM VARIOUS SOCIO-ECONOMIC backgrounds.
So I mean you are walking around with ass backwards ideas about Black people like you dont see us, speak to us, or work with us everyday.
That's asinine to me.

Furthermore ODU is in the hood!!! lool like you wouldn't dare say these things in public.
The cowardice nature of it all. smh.

Clearly a troll who's too scared to reveal themselves, trying to make sense of it is an exercise in futility.

I saw her name, address, and job info posted somewhere already the wolves been getting at her already. Pictures everything :clawd:

Back