Welcome To aBlackWeb

WHITE CEO CALLS BLACK STUDENT/UBER DRIVER "N****R" FOR NOT GETTING HIS WAY, NOW FIRED FROM HIS COMPANY

bluntedsultan

Locked and Loaded

arizona-ceo-n-word.jpg

An Arizona CEO was caught on camera calling an Uber driver a “f—ing n—er” after he asked him not to sit in the front seat, according to a report.

Driver Randy Clarke, who says he had previously been sexually assaulted by a front-seat passenger, told ABC 15 he pointed to signs declaring his rules, and offered to cancel the ride with a refund.

But Hans Berglund, the founder and CEO of fertilizer firm AgroPlasma, flipped after he was refused the seat, Clarke said, sharing his car’s security footage of the exchange.

After an increasingly testy Berglund jumped in the back, he used the vile racial slur when asked to get out, the video shows.

“Is it because I’m white? And you’re a f—ing n—er?” Berglund spat out, also calling the driver, who has a near-perfect Uber rating, a “f—ing idiot,” the video shows.

Clarke said he was “in shock” at the exchange.

“I shamelessly felt like laughing because I did not know this was real,” he told ABC 15. “It’s not just any word.”

Berglund has since been “relieved of his duties” at AgroPlasma, with the company announcing an interim CEO during its own investigation into the scandal.

The businessman told ABC 15 he offered an “honest and heartfelt” apology for the “hurtful and derogatory language I used.”

“I firmly believe that there is no excuse for the use of racial slurs under any circumstance, so I will not offer any,” he said.

But he later whined about how “I founded the company, but now I’m gone,” calling it “such a sad story.”

“It’s so blown out of proportion, and it’s ruined my life,” he moaned to ABC 15 from outside his Scottsdale home.

Uber told its driver that the passenger’s account had been put on hold during an investigation.

“Discrimination has no place on the Uber app or anywhere,” the ride-sharing company told ABC 15.

“What’s been described is a clear violation of our Community Guidelines and we launched an investigation as soon as we learned of it.”

AgroPlasma stressed that the exchange does not reflect the firm’s “values and ethics.”

“Our relationships with our employees, customers and the community are the cornerstones of our success, and we are doing everything in our power to rebuild their trust and repair the harm that has resulted from this incident,” the company said in a statement.

"Driver Randy Clarke, who says he had previously been sexually assaulted by a front-seat passenger"

giphy.gif
"I don't like when people sit in the front," Clarke says. There are several signs posted on Clarke's vehicle which state passengers can only sit in the front seat if there are parties of three or more — a policy Clarke began, with Uber's approval, after an intoxicated male passenger sitting in the front seat sexually assaulted him by grabbing his crotch in 2018.

photo_feb_02_11_50_19_pm.jpg

I read the article Sir. Thought I made it obvious when I quoted something from the article before I asked my question.

It said he was relieved of duties, and a interim CEO would be appointed while they investigate. Then in an interview he said he was allegedly forced out, but I'm not bout to believe a white guy who calls a black man a nigger because he couldnt sit in the front seat. He founded the company and ran it, its full of people that are his personal friends. They could easily quietly reinstate him after their "investigation".

Back