Welcome To aBlackWeb

WHILE TAKING A NAP OR SLEEPING AT NITE...

lol nightmares?

Naw. Just whoever is on tv, would just show up in my dream.

Had a dream one time, and Elmer Fudd just showed up hunting for wolves. Unfortunately one of the wolves got the jump on him, snatched his rifle outta his hand, and pointed it back to to him. Lol.

Used to be a snorer. I've lost weight and the snoring stopped.

I dont move around all too much when im sleeping. I do sometimes wake up and one of my pillows will be on the floor in my room somewhere. Like i got pissed off at it and threw it for some reason.

Besides that, i just wake up sometimes almost always around 3AM

Naw. Just whoever is on tv, would just show up in my dream.

Had a dream one time, and Elmer Fudd just showed up hunting for wolves. Unfortunately one of the wolves got the jump on him, snatched his rifle outta his hand, and pointed it back to to him. Lol.

Lol this happens to me.

I used to fall asleep with music playing. One time i fell asleep listening to the Ready To Die album by biggie. On one of the songs there is a skit at the end with 2 guys talking trying to spy on Biggie. Then they notice red dots on themselves and say "OH SHIT!" then you hear gun shots.

I was half asleep and had a dream i was in a car watching 2 guys talk and hear "OH SHIT!!" then wake up to the gunshots going on in the song. Scared the living shit out of me lol.

I use to sleep wit the tv on, but then it started affecting my dreams

Yo that shit happens w/ me too sometime.

Last one I remember was I fell asleep w/ VH1 soul on and I was dreaming about Speed Racer then I woke up to the Ghostface Speed Racer video on.

WHAT TYPE OF SLEEPERS ARE YOU AND YOUR S/O LIKE?

Are you the snoring type? The fighting for the bed sheets type. The arms, legs, bodies everywhere wild type?

I snore which is so embarrassing
my boo has to stick his finger under my nose for half a second to get me to stop.

I'm a light sleeper I think way too much but my radio is usually on. Not a tosser or snorer but I'd be lying if I said I didn't sleep peacefully in a relationship.

Room gotta be cold. Tv has to be on cartoons.

I don't snore but I have been told I have before. I tend to moan sometimes. Don't touch me but let me rub my leg on yours. I prefer my own cover. I hate sleeping under sheets. I sleep at the footboard sometimes. I don't toss and turn unless I'm hot.
I sleep at the foot of my bed ALL the time.

Fan on high even if a/c running
Somehow always get bullied to the edge of the bed even tho I'm a real one when awake
Every. Single. Light. Off.

Back