Which version of "You're All I Need" is the Best?

Which is the best?

• Original

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Razor Sharp Remix

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Puffy Daddy Remix

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters

The Lonious Monk

Celestial Souljah
Jan 8, 2018
Probably the hardest love song out there. Which version do you prefer?

Original

Razor Sharp Remix

Puff Daddy Remix

original then puffy remix

till this day the vid makes me laugh

all that for the wrong box of tampons
:lol10:

• Haha
Reactions: Lion_Heart
Nah. Meth always stood out as a star. He would be here now if he didn't make any version of that song.

hes the face (head and shoulders above the next up as far as being recognized) of a legendary global hip hop brand

u on the mark

Nah. Meth always stood out as a star. He would be here now if he didn't make any version of that song.

Maybe. But that song put him out to a complete new demographic in a bigger way. Also, I'm sure seeing the response that joint got w Mary. Helped him realize the importance of doing R&B collabs like the one he did for "Break up to make ups"

Maybe. But that song put him out to a complete new demographic in a bigger way. Also, I'm sure seeing the response that joint got w Mary. Helped him realize the importance of doing R&B collabs like the one he did for "Break up to make ups"
Imo rap was already going the r&b route. You remember the skit RZA had on the double cd by Wu? R&B was Rap and Bullshit. So singers would of got with Meth bcuz of his stardom. Mary made him larger but he was already a star. Hell all of Wu-Tang's big hits have him on it. Either a verse or his hooks. He is mad underrated for his hooks btw. I knew Meth was a superstar from day 1. Kinda like Busta Rhymes was when he was with L. O. N. S.