Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which Type Of Dad Did You Have Growing Up

Looking at the list, my pops was everything but #2 and if you add drug dealer for #10 he was that too.

Nigga went from a drug dealer to crackhead, to inmate, to deacon, etc.

For me he was mainly #7 tho.

This verbatim, except he was in the house.. Thats my nigga now though

reading thru this shit got me thinking.....

not having a dad because he's locked up or cant get his shit straight is fucked up

but I hate it for those who's dad just left and they KNEW this nigga was somewhere functioning and being a dad to some other kids

cot damn

:scust:

That’s my situation. I know for a fact this nigga got married and had a daughter after he left.

He would give you lectures for what would seem hours.
out of all the said the one thing that stuck was dont be a follower.

2 3 & 5

Alonzo-Mourning.gif

4..My dad would hook my fade up then try to philosophize with me about life when all I’m thinking about is getting some pussy.

my dad was the realest dude on earth. he was 100% on everything that he did. whether he was right or wrong he did it 100% and there was no doubt where he stood on an issue. intelligent, hardworking, trill ass marine who expected and demanded greatness from his children and did everything in his power to help us achieve our dreams.

then he starting going to church out of the blue and instantly transformed into a typical, two faced, double talking church going hypocrite. the same dude who stood strong and hard for what he believed is now wishy woshy as hell and will do whatever he thinks the church crowd wants him to do. shit is sad bruh. i miss what he used to be.

Back