Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Which parent do you resemble most?

Mom or dad? Can people tell off rip or do they really have to look? Anybody look like a parent they dont fuck with?

I always get my mom. My brother look exactly like my dad tho. My daughter looks just like me and my mom.

Both my moms side say I look like her my dads side say I look like him.

Both but more my mom side..As I age I see resemblance with my moms pops (rip) which means imma be a true OG

My mom. Her side has dominant genes. I have an aunt that a few years older than my mom but they look like identical twins. Exact same face.

I looked more like my mom when I was younger, but I'm pretty much identical to my father now

Pops for the most part.

But then i see some younger pictures of my maternal grandfather and see a resemblece to him in myself too.

Look like my father.

Went to an old ladys house that knew my father since he was a kid with my mom once. Set on the couch for like 30 min when she finally turned and looked at me and said "You're not Sonny (dads nickname)" that's when I knew for sure I looked like that handsome old man.

I look like my grandparents (mom's side). Long standing joke that I'm their child and my mom is really my sister

Back